Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Around Miami and most of season 4, Nene was highly unlike able. The season 4 reunion and her talking heads this season I feel like brought her back to the Nene of old. Also not leading the charge in the craziness between the women has done wonders for her. She seems to genuinely love watching these women act like she did in previous seasons. All she and Andy needed was some popcorn during the first half of the reunion.

• Members

A major part of being a Queen is being able to acknowledge other folks' successes and being able to be genuinely happy for them without feeling the least bit threatened.

Andy may want to act as if the moose hadn't acted as ugly as she did towards Wig, Kandi, and Phaedra, but I never bought her "zen"/Big Sister Gorgeous One demeanor post-Season 4 for a second.

• Members

Nene was atrocicuiys season 3.

As doe the Atlamta reunion, I am gonna say Pharda AND Porsha owned Ms Moore. That whole silent is the best weapon spin is bull vuz Kenta sure was running off at the mouf with Porsha UNTIL Porscha busted her in lies LOL. And Porsha delivered it lovely by asking Kenya what does she have against the actual 1st Black Miss USA that she doesnt acknowledge her, and u can see that Ms Moore wass like "oh shiot", even Nene gave Porsh props for that LOL. That was the time Kenya shouldve spoke up imo.

Tho I did love the fan LOL.

• Members

I actually liked her ignoring Porsha and making her irrelevant. The most important thing Kenya said is that she is the reason Porsha is anything on this show and that's true. I look forward to the next two parts, which I feel will help unravel the mirage Porsha was selling about her pitcher perfect marriage.

• Members

They had their highest rated reunion episode Sunday with 3.6 million wonder if it can break 4 million again in one of the other two parts.

Not there was any doubt Apollo did an interview with some magazine saying he and Phaedra are locked in for next season and they are fan favs. I'm sure we will get the exact same cast as I've seen that Porsha is coming back now that the divorce stuff is happening.. though in one of Bravo's press releases announcing BH and ATL renewals it said they were actively casting for both shows so maybe 1 new woman to make the cast 7?