Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Kandi is a dummy b/c regardless if you're "old money" or "new money" ain't nobody dumb enough to let someone swindle 80k out of their pocket and this goes unchecked. Less than $100, maybe. But 80k?! Kim would be working that debt off if that was me. But my issue with Kandi is for someone that complains about Nene being too "new money," Kandi is too once you think about it. She always discusses money and how she spends her--yes frugally but still. She likes to toss her status in people's faces too, thus making her a hypocrite. And naming her baby "Kash" because she loves money is just screams "new money." Yes, Kandi's pocket are deep but they ain't that deep. Not Warren Buffet or Bill Gates type deep.

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I hope to god that Faye doesn't become a full time cast-member on RHOBH. From what I've heard, reaction to Faye's first blog was so bad that it was taken down.. and as of today, no listing for a blog for Faye is available.

If Faye was a friend of housewife in the OC, then I could see her becoming a housewife instantly. However, BH should involve ritzy mansions, fab parties, and very wealthy people heavily connected to the scene. While Faye is a designer/decorator, she is so vile that having her on as an official friend of housewife has taken the show down a notch or two. Right now, we have room for one train wreck.. and that is Brandi.. imho.

While watching the Dana/Taylor scene, I kept thinking to myself how ironic it was that Taylor was the voice of reason and sober!?!? It was quite a reversal this season.. and kind of funny seeing Dana blast Brandi! Me thinks someone is jealous LOL

When does the next season of BH start filming? next month? this summer?

• Members

This is completely negated by the fact that Brandi is on the cast and she is poor in comparison to the other chicks. She has a small apartment and frequently talks about money being an issue for her. If wealth, connections and status are going to be the markers for approval onto this cast, then Faye is above her. BH already lowered those standards and Faye more than meets them

As for Taylor, I think she's done a good job at redeeming herself from the beginning of the season. I think now would be a perfect time for her to leave as it would be on a good note. I hope for her sake, they do drop her and its amicable and I wish her the best in the future

• Members

I hate I gotta take a long flight back 2 Atlanta & sit wit a bunch of grown negative women but it's going down

Can't WAIT for Nene to shut it down. She's going in ready, and I know she won't disappoint. I'm just a little afraid that because she hasn't really had any drama, that she's gonna sit there quietly a la Cynthia season 4 reunion. I'm hoping she'll jump in to shut down Wig about leaving her event and the luncheon. I also heard that there's some drama coming up with Nene and Kenya so hopefully that won't disappoint.

• Members

Faye may technically be richer than Brandi but she has no where near the level of class or grace or style that Brandi possesses. Hence she should NEVER receive a Diamond from Andy & the folks at Bravo.

Of that I'm 100% dead set on....

Now Marissa? That's housewife potential right there....I can see her stirring it up for 2+ seasons whether its with Kyle or Brandi or heck I can see her clashing with Yolanda at some point.

My main point though is that while BH is all about glam, riches, and expensive jewelry/houses I also think there's an undercurrent of class and refinement among the women....

Brandi has it.....$10,000 sunglasses Pam & Fake Faye do not....

• Members

Brandi is far from classy. She is quite crude. Her interview with Howard Stern is a perfect example of that. I like Brandi but come on now, lets not pretend as if she's this sophisticated classy socialite. She's pretty "regular" and below the BH standards. What she brought to the table was the drama and how she stirred things up and never gets boring. Its defiantly not her lifestyle but rather her quick tongue which got her a spot.

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

I didn't want to be the one to say it. I used to think Brandi was Lisa's charity case, but Lisa and Ken walking the streets of Paris dragging Kim along, shot that down.

I think Lisa and Yolanda like Brandi because she's genuinely a nice girl. She's a nice girl who happens to be trailer trash. But it's all good!

Edited by ChitHappens

• Members

That's exactly how I see the situation. She's white trash but Lisa and Yolanda like her because she's a nice girl whose a straight shooter.

This week's episode was sort of filler. I can't stand how Kyle and Kim have the same conversation every three episodes.

I am all for Faye joining the show, she will last exactly one season and be ran out of town like the dumpster (ex?) coke whore that she is.

The one bright spot was Dana/Pam who is BEYOND bitter. I mean, smoking on a patio, at 40, ditched by her rich baby daddy (who cheated on her sorry ass with a 23 year old), drinking like a fish, palpably angry, making Taylor 'Shana Ford' Armonstrong look like a sane, rational, kind, healthy woman?! The mind boggles.

Edited by DaytimeFan