Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Was that the craziest comparison or what? Kenya needs to bring it down because she only ends up looking like a fool. She is so jealous! Sheree would come in handy right about now so that Kenya won't look so bad - she'd be the 2nd biggest loser on the show. Sheree tops the charts in the "delusions of grandeur" department.

• Members

I don't think Kenya came off bad at all this episode. She was fabulous. Porsha was VERY immature and an harassment to her charity. She was more concerned with her gifts and throwing a party for herself than raising money. Kenya had every right to be upset about the Miss America thing because her name was being used to promote this charity and Porsha should've done her research. It was completely unprofessional. She should've known the title and the year OR DON'T BRING IT UP.

Porsha in general was a total idiot. And I wonder who came up with the idea to put "picture" in her tagline when she pronounces it as "pitcher." Just a Rich Hoodrat Valley Girl.

• Members

I can't imagine Porsha felt Kenya would be a big draw for that event. Kenya was more disappointed that nobody gave a damn about her, but I did totally understand her problem with Porsha. Porsha stinks at public speaking, and if she was going to use a past event of Kenya's, she should have gotten it right.

Porsha is the wrong housewife for this show. Totally wrong! She's a dumb trophy wife with absolutely no appeal!

Edited by ChitHappens

• Members

I think it's obvious Porsha wanted to be friends with Kenya and at least use her to get a foot in the social scene. I don't feel it was about the event, so I don't feel she meant for Kenya to be a big draw. It was all about Porsha and what she wanted and added a friend to her circle.

• Members

Porsha is a huge disappointment. I hope there's more to her than meets the eye. Kenya called it perfectly: she's the wife of, the granddaughter of... she isn't famous for being herself, and there doesn't seem to be much to her.

It was weird watching their lunch meeting and then Portia's event, because like any new characters on a continuing drama, you need to introduce them with existing characters instead of having new characters on a separate storyline island. Kenya's only 3 episodes in, so she's still a newbie. So there you had newbie Kenya having issues with newbie Porsha who's surrounded by complete strangers to us. The only familiar face --- in a dress and blazer? --- was good ol' Lawrence.

I liked watching NeNe and Cynthia in NYC. My husband is the same. Will not do the subway. But he's a diva too :)

Kim complaining about her townhouse not being big enough for the 6 of them and there not being a pool for the beached whale to lounge in comes off badly, especially in this economy.

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

Some more thoughts on Porsha. She seems like the type of woman who plays the whole "what, little old me?" type of games. I think she probably was trying to throw shade at Kenya about not being married and if Kenya did have a hubby she would started comparing ring and home sizes. I bet when that act gets exposed she will reveal herself as a calculating bitch. Like I said before, she is too young and acts too stupid for me.

Someone on another board said watching Porsha v. Kenya was like watching RHOA: The Next Generation.

I fear what will become of it if NeNe leaves

tumblr_mbwx9itgAs1rouwwt.gif

Edited by Eric83

• Members

So very true. I'm guessing the producers knew enough to plan the transition from the original ladies to the new crop o' gals, with Sheree gone, Kim going, and NeNe one foot already out the door, I'm sure season 6 will mark the first RH franchise where there's nobody left from season one.

• Members

Yes. She's not clever enough to be with these ladies. I will say that I DO NOT think Nene will leave. The New Normal could be canceled at the end of the season and right now she's getting two big paychecks. She'd be stupid to leave RHOA right now. Especially now that the show is around 22 episodes. She's basically getting double and doing half the work since it's not that hard filming a reality series. I do think that she'll continue to take a more passive role in the drama, but she'll be around.

This season would've been perfect if Marlo were still around. I know she was at the party where Nene was dressed like Grace Jones, so it'll be interesting to see if she's on screen.