Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Let's see, we have 6 Sundays to go before ATL premieres. We have Jersey's season finale this Sunday, then we could have as many as 3 parts to the reunion if they squeeze that much out of it, plus a potential "Lost Footage" special. Then the last Sunday is just a few days before Halloween so maybe they'll take a week off.

I think she made a song. (Good grief) We'll always have that to remember her by :)

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I'm guessing that Kim was just not available during the professional promo pics - and/or didn't feel sexy enough since she just had a baby. I bet she'll be in our opening though and treated as one of the official housewives.

Kandi looks great!

Melissa finally got herself a big cover - I bet she's loving it. That lesbian story is crazy though - surely that's all fake story?

• Members

Details of what went on at the NJ reunion

http://www.allabouttrh.com/allabouttrh-exclusive-details-on-what-went-on-at-the-rhonj-reunion/

http://www.allabouttrh.com/allabouttrh-exclusive-details-on-what-went-on-at-the-season-4-rhonj-reunion/

Wow at the ATL promo I don't think Nene and Gregg ever stopped seeing each other, and that looks like Kenya and Nene putting their hands on each other not Kandi

LOL Melissa only got a cover because she was talking about Teresa. What a freaking hypocrite! Someone asked Jacqueline about the hypocrisy and all her childish ass siad was if Teresa can do it so can we. :rolleyes:

• Members

Miami

LOL at Mama Elsa - I can't get enough of her. Throwing rice on Marysol's employees so they have luck in finding men and getting married? LOL Hilarious.

I'm really loving Miami. I watched WWHL from Thursday and Ana is hilarious regarding Karent "He was sending text messages to everyone BUT Karent" - the other ladies were speechless. There is some drama with these girls and they don't hide it even after the show. They don't fake it.

And for the All My Children fans here... anyone else think Karent has the same facial expressions as Susan Lucci? Watch her mouth, cheeks, eyes when she's talking and interacting with people... it SO reminds me of the Latin Susan Lucci.