Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Oh yes! I'm glad you think the same... you're exactly right about the LuAnn scene. LuAnn's reaction to Aviva during that scene was the same way she acted to Alex too! Reminding her that it was old news, trying to sweep it under the rug like it's no big deal and Aviva is trying to create a scene but won't get away with it... basically almost like shutting her up.

Wasn't Kim from Atlanta pregnant during the reunion? She announced it there... and then we saw the news reports that she isn't filming with the ladies much this season and doesn't go on the trip again this year, using the same baby excuse as last season.

• Members

I don't think it's fair to say Kim is using a baby excuse. She's very pregnant by the time they went on the trip. She has a toddler at home. I can see her not wanting to travel based on that. I can see her not filming as much. This isn't about families anymore. This is about cocktail parties and going to lunch and choking each other. She doesn't have much in common with the other women right now. I could see her making a comeback in season 6 once she's single and her kids are settled.

• Members

Atlanta should have done an overhaul this season. Cynthia should have been axed along with Sheree and Kim should have been bumped to friend status with Marlo returning as the same. This season also should be about phasing Nene out, keeping her as a full housewife but limiting her appearances as more focus is placed on Phaedra, Kandi and 2-3 new women. Thats how I would have approached things had I been Andy

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

NYC

Heather is becoming a stand out for me now. Unlike Jill's version of dealing with Ramona which was just screaming, Heather stays cool which just makes Ramona look even more crazy.

I don't know what Kool-Aid the Singers are giving Aviva, but her blind devotion to them is annoying. Thank god that's coming to an end shortly.

I still love Carole but her decision to stay away from the drama will probably get her axed.

• Members

When I watched Aviva on WWHL a couple weeks back, she looks mortified and uncomfortable. I wonder how she feels about this whole Real Housewives thing now that she's in the thick of it all. Carole was cool as a cucumber on her WWHL appearance, but like Antoyne said, she stays away from the drama which will do her no favors next year when casting for season six.

Ramona, Ramona, so delusional and mostly wrong, but God bless her, ya just gotta love her insanity. Sonja was all types of wrong, too, with the Heather situation. Sonja is making all these demands and is so ungrateful, I really hope she sees how self-absorbed she was in watching this episode. (Sonja is a blah take-her-or-leave-her character for me anyways, so I don't *really* care).

I just want to see the switch when Aviva is no longer up Ramona's ass. "CALM DOWN!" Good crazy stuff it looks to be.

Edited by Gray Bunny