Suggestions for DAYS' TPTB?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

For the first time in many years, I'm not going to call for anyone BTS to get the boot.

Please get rid of the actress playing Mia. It is very obvious this young girl cannot act. She's young and she can still learn... let her take acting classes to improve her acting.

Recast Ari's sister with Silvana Arias.

Do not bring Matt Ashford back. I'm sure he's a nice guy, but I've always found him to be the most boring actor I've ever seen.

Give Renne Jones a decent long term storyline. Do not waste Jones' amazing talent. But please, keep Abe away from her. Bring in a new man for Lexie. Whatever happened to that guy she was seeing a few years ago? I tihnk his name was Ted or something... bring him back for her.

Quit having Samantha spreading her legs wide open to every man she meets.

A little less of Melanie wouldn't hurt. Molly need to step it up in the acting department too. She's a great actress, but she's not so great when she has to deliver good drama.

Let EJ be bad. This show need a good villain. Have him marry Ari. Let Ari be a very evil Dimera.

Have Abe cheat on Lexie and make it into a big political (I think he's still Mayor... right?) scandal. You can then fire the actor playing Abe. Abe is a useless character that's not needed. You can always put him on recurring if you don't want to break his heart.

Keep Anna. LeAnn is fun!

Many people have been crying for diversity. I'm going to be very specific - I would like to see an Indian actress on this show with a long term storyline. Someone like Laila Rouass would do the job but she's all the way in the UK. So find someone similar like her.

Oh, and don't forget to fire Galen Gering. He's got to be the WORST actor I've ever see on television!

I think that's all I have for now...

• Members

Tone the lighting down and get rid of that ugly pink glaze penetrating the picture quality of this show.

Work on the teen stories and cast. They're very weak, I probably wouldn't care if they weren't such a substantial part of the show. But these teens just don't click well as a unit.

Less EJ, Sami, and Rafe.

Less Melanie and Carly.

Develop Brady and Nicole's eventual relationship more.

• Members

Keep up what yopu have been doing for the last year because its working!

And no, bringing back former super couples isnt going to work. Letting them go and breaking bope up and keeping ejami apart has been such a great move. Days has been hijacked by super couples and crazed fanbases for too long.

Id like to see Lexi move to the forfront, and a caroline/victor/maggie triangle but thats about it other than what they are doing and what they have planned.

I dont need less melanie or anyone else. Melanie is at the height of her storyline right now in its fallout. Her and Carly need to be on. Just like at the climax/fallout of the baby story ej, sami, rafe, nicole were on all the time. I love the way they have been doing storylines.

Oh, and i would LOVE a one year hold on all baby stories.

• Members

Kill off Abe, and give Lexie a REAL storyline. Have her grieve over him first, and let that spiral into a storyline of her own. I suggest that she act more like her family-the DiMeras! Oh, and bring back Tek! Age Theo a little bit, and do something more with his Autism storyline.

Get rid of RAFE, ARIANNA, and GABBY!! No more Hernandez family, ICK!!

Have Will come out of the closet.

Bring back Shawn, Belle, Marlena, and John!

Put Chloe and Philip back together!

:)

• Members

Have Carrie return Carrie/EJ/Sami=hot

Vivian/Victor/Kate/Stefano....have kate lust after victor again when vivian and victor finally get together for real. stefano kidnaps kate

get rid of Mia/the gang/The Hernandezes sorry passions fans this is days not passions

• Members

I would let go Mia and Chloe and drop Abe to recurring (if he isn't already).

I'd ask Stuart Damon and Judi Evans to be around on recurring.

Stuart needs to stay around Leann Hunley because the two of them are superb. I'd throw Lauren Koslow into the mix and let her and Leann Hunley have some fun toe-to-toe scenes.

I'd want Judi Evans around to keep Justin and Adrienne as another big couple and she's Stephanie's aunt.

I'd bring Carrie back alone. Either Christie Clark or recast her. This would give Anna and Roman more purpose and she could be tested with Daniel.

What happened to the idea of Maggie's alcoholism story? Is that still being done? If not, it should be. This would help bring in some of the Hortons to her orbit and maybe even Lisa Trusel could appear now and then as Melissa.

I wouldn't mind less of the Hernandez family as well. I'd rather see Brady and Nicole together and I've never been a big fan of Rafe. When Sami finds out about E.J. and Anna 'kidnapping' her baby she should come back as a hella fire and tear into everyone! Then someone attempts to shoot her, but Rafe lunges in front of her and takes the bullet to save her. Then there is a mystery of who the shooter was, plus Rafe can die in the hospital a couple days later after professing his love to Sami. This turns Sami back into the evil, trouble maker she always used to be.

Archived