DC Uncasting Blind Item

• Members

I don't want David with Greenlee cause I don't want him being Rylee roadkill which is so going to happen. Plus I think David deserves better. He's had women like Anna Devane, Greenlee is a step DOWN IMO(as were KWAK & Amanda).

Anywho if they hadn't turned Tea into a spineless whimp to prop Todd, I think more would want her to stick around. Once again another woman gets ruined thanks to being in Todd's orbit. Tis why I NEVER want Blair and him to get back together

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yes, but not when it comes to rape. I mean in the past I may have hated what Todd did, but I understood why he did it. He did horrible things that hurt a lot of people, but I could always see that his heart was in the right place. With the whole rapemance there was just no reason for it. It was so OFC. It made no sense. I couldn't see any woman defending Todd through that. I mean Blair has always had a soft spot for him and even she was like- gross.

• Members

That's the first thing I thought... either that, or a mysterious disappearance: There's no way that Tea would ever just leave Llanview without her daughter. And I don't think Dani is going anywhere.

I'm disappointed, bigtime. I think Florencia is a really compelling actress. But I was afraid this would happen... particularly when Tea just abruptly "broke it off" with Todd for the precise same reason she broke it off with him a few weeks prior. ("No, this time, I really mean it...") Then she just kind of went to the sidelines and Todd's [French accent] "unitage" [/French accent] suddenly started aiming itself toward Kelly. And that is just plain gross.

Well, if that were the case, it most likely would be an "or" situation - unless Jessica is to be without any love-interest.

Archived