DC Uncasting Blind Item

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So is it Tea or not. I kind of understand if it was Tea. She hgaven't giving them the ratings they was hoping. & when they gave her and Todd a child that still didn't give them the ratings they thought it would. so that basiclly to strikes against her. & people aren't liking Danielle I can really see her days are number as either Todd child or on the show.

• Members

She's good at the camp and the cattiness. She's not so good at most of what they give her, which is this Mother Love/Tea the Martyr stuff. If this is what they have ahead for Tea, or more of the stuff with Todd, when TSJ doesn't even bother, it's a waste of money.

• Members

It's kind of interesting how the more "vivid" the character got the more panned the actress' talent got. Old Tea was inoffensive, unremarkable even. I can't say that I'd ever expected her to make such a splashy return. The spicey latina/Eva Longroia-Parker on Desperate Housewives-type stuff was a real 180, it definitely caught my eye but certainly wore thin. And the day she accidentally defenestrated Blair, that was some of the most O!T!T! acting I've seen in recent memory. I dunno, I'm just sick of females under Todd's spell in general.

Archived