Y&R: Week of March 15 Discussion

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

And she needs a man to save her, and she is one of Victor's exes, which means her story can easily become about Victor mumbling and muttering the day away as she is made to look like a fool. Jill doesn't have any of that. Jill can't be dismissed as a headcase or as a man's property, so she has to pay the price.

• Members

Lane. *barf* Christel looks like an orthodox rabbi's wife in her wig. And, lord, Daniel Goddard's acting choices make me criiiiiinge so bad. Especially that bit when he stated cooing to his "babies" in Mac's rent-a-womb. Can't believe I used to think he was a half-passable actor.

Nice to see Graz using up some of his yearly guarantee yesterday. What a relief that he wasn't in scenes involving Ambarf, Jana or Kevin. Even if it is with Lame. And he also looks hot when Amber's not licking his face like a horny golden retriever.

Clementine Ford looks perky and happy. It is just too bad that the character of Mac is written with so little lustre. I really like her but I know I'm alone.

Classy = Billy and LimpToria talking about their favorite moments of the previous day's Adam Torture Session. "See, I liked it when Adam shat his pants when Rafe and Heather walked out!" Your heroes, ladies and gentlemen.

Voice of Reason = JT. And I hate Victor so much these days, I wish he'd stayed off the show when they wrote him off.

• Members

With this regime, I don't see J.T. surviving long anymore. After the custody battle he's as good as gone. I doubt they'll invest in him as a character, and the fact that he is the voice of reason also adds up to the fact that he'll be removed. Newmans have too much power, and the actors that play them as well.

• Members

I never thought Y&R could ever surpass GH in that kind of fuckery, but it has. Eric "I golf with Les Moonves" Braeden essentially calls the shots over there, kind of like Maurice Benard and Steve Burton do when they get a script they don't like. I'm assuming that Melody Thomas Scott's power went when her husband was fired. Joshua Newman is the good dog, he just does what he's told and gets a pat on the head. J.Coop, CLB, Miller and Stafford kiss ass wherever they can. My question is, what the hell do Amelia Heinle and Sharon Case have on TIIC? Pictures of Rauch frolicking in an Afghan brothel with Osama Bin Laden?

I also think that Thad Luckinbill is safe as long as Heinle remains featured so heavily. On babysitting duty, perhaps, but he'll still have a job.

• Members

Today's show observations:

Fake Malcolm sucked donkey balls

Lily and Cane..zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Adam: Will someone tape his mouth shut!!

Patty: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Archived