Y&R: Week of March 15 Discussion

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Given how the writers over the past year have butchered Sharon's character in ways I never would have imagined, I'm not sure if she has an in with them. I think that they see Sharon the character as their excuse to write stories about hot but dumb women who are "good" yet can't keep their legs closed. This is a big fantasy for some men -- and I remember Sheffer loving this type of story when he talked to the press about what he wanted to write for Jen Munson on ATWT back when she was losing her virginity.

Heinle is someone who will play whatever they tell her to play and who gives them an excuse to not have to develop Victoria. It's the usual, "It's not their fault, blame (actor/Sony/CBS/falling budget)" game they excel at.

• Members

How many fans called that neil would be a filler for ashley untill some else came along.now it will most likely turn into a tucker/ashley/victor triangle with neil and nikki not even being involved. seeing how the writers are always ignoring neil. and nikki well she is go backburned that she is hanging out the car door.

Archived