New Years Resolutions

AWT

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I take things to heavily. You know, it's like any little thing just gets me upset. I want to try to be more laid-back and not think too much...well, do things impulsively. I want to be there for my friends and family more when they need me, do the best I can at work, school, but most of all....LIFE!

• Members

Mine is to jazz up my look to go from cute mommy to hot mama. I had a baby two years ago and I just feel frumpier. I want to lose a few pounds, tone some muscle and update my hairstyle. If I accomplish my goals, I may post my results on the photo thread.

• Members

My New Years' Resolution is to gain weight (god it's so hard for me) to where I will actually weigh more than my younger brother (he beats me by like 10lbs) and hopefully by gaining a significant amount of weight I can also gain muscle (I'm pretty scrawny). 150lbs at five feet ten inches tall is really thin. I wanna go from 150 to like 180. I also want to stop running so much because that's what I think is causing me not to gain weight and to stay at 150. Hopefully by doing this I can get a hot girlfriend which is also a New Years Resolution. My last New Years Resolution is to save up for a car since I'm now of legal age to drive. Oh, and another New Years' Resoltion is to get a digital camera so I can post my pic in the picture thread (I have a cam on my cell phone but it takes crappy pics and not-to-good body shots). Nevertheless I may plan to post my pic in the picture thread once I can find out how to do it.

Archived