OLTL: Couple Out

• Members

HELLO!

It's futile trying to make sense of ANY of their arbitrary decisions. Even if they are (in their humble opinions) well supported decisions that we will most likely hear about in some online interview in a couple of weeks, they will still be lost on the majority of us.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Agreed. But in that case they better GET TO WORK on those guys because boring Viki, Dorian, Marty, Nora or Bo aren't enough to keep folks hanging on. To borrow a line from Good Times, they're here, but so is the garbage. Their mere presence isn't going to be enough. And there's nothing I would love more than a GREAT Viki/Dorian story, I mean a REALLY good one.

• Members

Maybe with a trimmed-down cast, they will be able to focus their stories more. OLTL has a lot of characters. Normally that's a good thing (because most get equal screen time), but telling good, concise story with a core group of popular/famous characters is always a good move.

I'd like nothing more than for OLTL to send John and Natalie off into the sunset. Permanently.

I think Viki and Dorian are safe for now. Their contract drama was last year. I can see both Bo and Nora being dropped to recurring. Marty could go either way. I love her, so I hope she stays and they bring back Patrick for her.

With Layla on recurring, she's easier to write off. Within the next six months, I bet the Jessica drama causes her to throw in the towel and she dumps Cristian and leaves town.

Archived