Farah Fath declares war on the message boards

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Apparently she will stick up her middle finger. This is a PR nightmare.

Only certain message board posters? They are fans and its probably not the best idea to admit in print that you feel like flipping off the fans just because you are upset.

I understand this but to be fair here, in several interviews over the past year it was clear that Farah was praised consistently for her performance by critics and other boards. Why pick on this one? When I joined this board there were plenty of people who were fans and it seems cruel to pick on them just because they've changed their minds. Daytime fans are notoriously fickle and it's not necessary to take this so personally.

I understand that it is tough to read criticism but calling the posters by the derogatory term "you people" makes you look as mean-spirited as the posters you are attempting to defend yourself against.

Here is some friendly advice. Maybe it's better to focus not to behave in such an unprofessional way and risk alienating those of us who were already supportive.

This didn't even sound genuine.

This statement single-handedly nullifies the apology.

I'm glad this was cleared up and it was very wise to address this.

I really hope this is true.

• Members

First off, actors and actresses should have thick skin if they are going to read message boards, otherwise they should avoid them. Second, I do think some of the posts here bashing Fath are too harsh, the name calling is unnecessary.

• Members

And why do I still believe the scrapbook/diamond bracelet story? It's over the top. It's outrageous. It's audacious. She denied it, and yet... I still have no trouble believing it. :unsure:

I guess because of the whole "I'm sorry for offending whoever with whatever you people found offensive -- it's not my fault you're pathetic" apology does seem to reek of the same IN YOUR FACE-NESS of ripping a scrapbook to shreds in front of one of those pathetic people.

Archived