AMC: Thursday. March.4.2010

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Because I enjoy watching both of them, it's good with me... Of course I'd root for Brooke any day over Annie, but that doesn't make the battle any less fun!

And when Greenlee stormed off, I couldn't help but wonder if Amanda was already fired...

You know, that's one noticeable exception to the numerous stlyistic improvements since the move out here. While most everyone's hair / makeup / clothing has improved, Lucci's is most often off-the-mark. And after looking at the 1996 Erica Meltdown clips that were posted in the Videobash section, I sort of wish for her to go for a more subdued hairstyle and less bronze on the skin. I realize how, by comparison to then, her look is so much less natural... and that softer, less teased-out hair better compliments her features. Anyway, enough of the armchair style advice...

BTW, Cheap, I can't help but laugh at your avatar... I know this is crude, but when that promo first aired, my partner turned to me and said, "Did Greenlee just ask Erica a fiber-related question?" laugh.gif

• Members

:lol: now that's funny!

Other poster's commented on it, but Brooke and Tad today was very sweet and even though I found the episode slow and boring at times, those scenes were amazing... I mean you don't really even have to write those scenes. Stick Barr and MEK together, give a little direction and the scenes write themselves.

• Members

You do get the fact that Annie was deliberately attacking everyone so they'd want her gone so she'd have an excuse to disappear while she gives her sample... right? She was just making sure that no one would use the fact that she left Adam against her.

• Members

The PV lynch mob is beyond annoying. The moved on from Annie right on over to David. They share a symbiotic brain between them all, pick a target and focus on destroying that target at all costs even though it does nothing but make them look incredibly stupid, petty and foolish

• Members

You'd think David would know that forced "acting" look Erica gave. LOL She's not the best actress when it comes to stuff like that. David's face upon seeing that did not make me happy, however. Stupid con.

• Members

My other problem with this story is Nurse Gayle's sudden hysteria over finding out David didn't LOOOOOVE her.

From January 7, 2010 episode:

Gayle: David must really care about you.

Greenlee: Care is a stretch. He's just protective of me because of Leo.

Gayle: No. He definitely cares. Look at all that he's risked to keep you safe.

Greenlee: Are you in love with him?

Gayle: Does it matter? I'm not the woman for David.

Greenlee: Why not?

Gayle: Because he needs to play hero, and I don't need saving.

Archived