AMC: Thursday. March.4.2010

• Members

Why are people constantly saying this redundant buzzphrase? Why would Rebecca come back only to play the same exact thing that drove her away twice before? If Rylee does fully reunite in all of their "you're schmoopy... no, you're schmoopy" glory, Budig's probably outta there.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I did say if. LOL I just don't think AMC has spent the last year saying they're TRUE LOVES forever and always to end them without at least one more tease. I don't care either way. I just don't see Frons letting them go that easily.

• Members

I'm not saying it's bad. I'm saying I doubt she'd come back to play the same thing that made her leave. And now that she's divorcing(ed) that bachelor cretin, Frons is probably giving her anything she wants since they're such good friends. Good friends who just happened to have lunch one day and the next day Sabine Singh is fired in the middle of a storyline she's been pulling through a sea of rabid Zendall fans for six months.

• Members

I think it'll be Ross and Rachel'd. Hinted at, teased and crossing paths, but not really IT for quite a while. Becky's wishes for Greenlee directly clash with Rylee version of Greenlee. How can Greenlee be this powerful, ferocious bitch on wheels when she's busy giving her little "one surprise a day" gifts and wearing green leotards on a trapeze?

• Members

Yeah, you're probably right. I just don't want to see David's heart to trampled over when all is said and done. I'd hate for the character to waste another 6 months/a year on a storyline and get crapped on. (And no, I still don't see all the "signs" that David and Greenlee are going to have this long glorious future.)

• Members

I really liked today's episode. And I don't see it being slow at all, like Adam mentioned. I've witnessed LB's "slow" storylines and I don't feel it here, thanks goodness.

I liked the conversations between JR and Dixie / Tad and Brooke. They were really heartfelt and I was moved by them.

When I saw Erica, today I was reminded of the Pirates of the Caribbean. :lol:

• Members

I agree. We know how badly Frons wanted Budig to come back and I suspect she only agreed when he promised Greenlee wouldn't be stuck with Ryan again. Also, it's been posted repeatedly that Budig wanted to work with Vincent so hopefully the end result is DaLee!

• Members

I really liked it, too. Tad & Brooke were great, but I felt a little let down by Dixie/JR. There just wasn't an emotional spark there, imo.

I loved David figuring out what the stooges were up to. I'm still not sure if Gayle grabbing Erica was part of their plot, but I can't wait for Greenlee to show up tomorrow and stop them!

• Members

Oh slow down Annie. Its as if they want people to hate her with attacking Brooke like that. Annie needed to take a drink of STFU cocktail

Love that Amanda is finally going back to work. She should make Fusion more interest. Liked her scene with Greenlee. I wish they had mentioned thought that this was the baby that she was planning on giving to Greenlee to raise with Ryan. That would have been a nice touch

Erica's outfits continue to be epic fails. She's lost her sense of fashion since going to teh west coast

Archived