AMC: Thursday. March.4.2010

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LMFAO! "And if you call in the next 5 minutes you'll get this diamond studded holster (a $100 value) ABSOLUTELY FREE!"

This show is stuck in some serious transition..... its moving at a snails pace.

• Members

I enjoyed the Stooges (Erica really is brainwashed by St. Ryan, ugh) until David's smile faded when Gayle took Erica "hostage". :( I realize why they're having her be the hostage, but does she really get what she's about to do? If she wasn't trying to crawl up Ryan's holy ass I would normally think she would...but I dunno. <_<

• Members

I'm guessing from Erica's reaction and the fact that Gayle did hold the gun at her, that the gun is filled with actual bullets? If all they wanted was to scare David why didn't they put in blanks or why put bullets in at all?

I loved all the mentions of history today, and I've only been a fan of AMC for only nine years now.

• Members

My gut says no. But knowing what's coming, I'm pretty sure AMC will effectively level the playing field with them in terms of betraying one another. A friend pointed out to me that from spoilers it's like their running the same emotional gauntlet with D&E that they are wtih Rylee. If Rylee is endgame...

It's going to be an interesting few months, I will say that. LB jumped on D&E's chemistry and history a bit to easily and quickly for my liking. :unsure:

• Members

Why do these people constantly devise "plans" that won't hold up in a court of law? David signing a confession WRITTEN BY OTHER PEOPLE while he's at gun point? Really? That's going to put him in jail for a long time? :rolleyes:

They're idiots. I'm glad their little cabal backfired.

Archived