GH: Actress returning

• Members

That would be AMAZING. I would love it if they did a story with Scott, JR, Annie, Colby, etc (maybe even a short term return for Kelly Ripa and Mark Consuelos) all trying to be Adam's pick for the new head of the Chandler empire, Adam playing a game with them all and watching them all try to run rings around each other, only for him to call a meeting to announce his successor. Cue a mystery woman entering the room, her face obscured by a hat with a veil (a la Alexis' entrance in Dynasty), she lifts the hat to reveal herself as Skye. Everyone would freak, and the beginnings of an epic Skye vs. Annie rivalry, maybe even Annie and Colby joining forces to get Skye out of their lives whilst doublecrossing each other. Use this to introduce a charismatic new leading man to the canvas played by a well known soap face to replace Zach (ideally Rick Hearst as Ric Lansing) and there could be the makings of a potentially amazing storyline.

YES!

I think making her Kristina's age might be a little extreme. I could see her being made ages with Morgan and Molly, building up the next generation of teens for GH.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

ITA.

I think with the right storylines with Tracy/Monica/Edward/Skye...And the new characters of Maya/Zoe...We could have a lot of fun with the Quartermaines.

It is really sad that they have been so dwindled down. I wouldnt mind seeing Jason have some sort of "accident" and regain his Q memories. that way he could at least interact on SOME level with them.

Also, I wouldnt mind if they brought back Cecelia Quartermaine and Jimmy Lee Holt, as that could be fun.

Also, Keesha Ward (I know she isnt TECHNICALLY a Q, but she was in there with them), should come back and stir up trouble with Jason/Sam.

If Guza does this right, it could be a real revitalazation of the show as a whole.

• Members

Skye's debut on General Hospital where she was revealed to be Alan's daughter got me into GH for a while, as I had followed her from OLTL (I love a good crossover).

But I feel like her GH days are played out, especially since she's not actually a biological Quartermaine. With AMC in LA now, it would've been a good move to bring Skye and a toddler-aged Lila Rae back to Pine Valley. I hope ABC keeps this in mind.

But then again, perhaps Skye's return is part of a big GH/AMC crossover to welcome AMC to the West Coast.

Archived