GH: Actress returning

• Members

Skye coming back is the best news I've heard in weeks! Robin Christopher was always one of the reasons I used to love GH when it aired here regularly.

As for Valentin Cassadine not coming up imminently, what does that mean for Matt Borlenghi? Hasn't he signed a contract?

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Will Robin be on contract? I suspect not.

Bob Guz has no shame with his Q comments. He needs a good beat down.

This got me though:

What an ass! He started the Valentin story and now is suggesting that the character is an Internet rumor. I expect that Branco will stop pimping Matt Borlenghi.

JaneAusten, you got it absolutely right about Valentin.

• Members

So exciting!

Let's hope she's reminiscent of the badass skye we had before, before they started making her a glorified extra in her last couple years.

They musta offered her a pretty sweet deal, cause i remember she was pretty determined to move back to PA and raise her family!

• Members

I LOVE it! They need to get her back on AMC. Now is the PERFECT time. With David Canary leaving, they could usher in Skye as the new Chandler matriarch. She can take up the mantle from. Im not sure how he will leave but in the weeks before he does, they could make a big deal about him hand picking a successor for him at Chandler. Everyone thinks its either Scott or JR, but they are all shocked when he reveals it as Skye who moves into the mansion and takes her place as head bitch of Pine Valley

• Members

Oh, joy. Once again Jill keeps Robin Christopher out of the government cheese and back to another soap she has absolutely no business on. Listen, Skye is more than welcome on AMC, she'd be a boon there, but whenever they force her onto OLTL or GH I lose my [!@#$%^&*]. She is the definition of square peg in round hole; Guza acts like Skye is a way to revitalize the Quartermaines! I can't wait for another eighty scenes of Edward calling Skye, whose father is still unknown, "a true Quartermaine" as she squats on the property and slinks and simmers and pretends she knows anything about any of these motherfuckers. GO HOME! GO HOME, GO HOME, GO HOME, GO HOME, GO HOOOMMEEEE!!!!

• Members

I kinda agree. I liked Skye on GH and know she was there longer but by the time she left it seemed like her story had kinda played out. I don't see TPTB giving her decent screentime and stories for very long once her initial story is over. AMC seems to need and use characters like her more and could do some interesting things with her. But it will still be good to see her onscreen again but I don't have high hopes for her story.

Archived