GH: Actress returning

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Which is one of the reasons why I'm not too excited about her return. I found Luke and Skye icky as romantic interests and your right that Skye will not get much screentime outside of the tired Skye/Luke/Tracy stuff. Being on AMC could potentially give her something new to do, while its unlikely that will happen on GH.

• Members

Good for GH! :D

But I hoped she would be back at AMC instead now that David, Alicia, Thorstan will all be leaving. She could be the new "leader" in the Chandler clan. She could have some nice catfights with Annie.

Hopefully we can get her back to AMC. Robin is one of the best actresses now a days. Now GH has made me more intrested in the show but with Guza still writing I would not be surprised if he disapointed us.

• Members

My favorite scene with Rae, ever, was when Tracy tore her apart and called her the biggest whore in Port Charles and basically said she'd trolled the docks for dick and still couldn't figure out who fathered Skye. Which was true and yet, hilarious because for God's sake just look at her.

• Members

So, if Skye isn't really a Quartermaine, how is her return supposed to "revitalize" that family? I'm confuzzled.

Meanwhile, I wish there were some way to undo even the fact that Rae is her biological mother. I never agreed with that decision (to rewrite history) at all. Hell, make her (Skye) the product of some kinky, one-time fling between Stuart and Joanna, for all I care! Just put an end to what had to be the biggest, most convoluted WTD storyline in ABC soaps' history.

• Members

"Gretel Rae Cornpone"

It was confusing because the kids were between their 20s and their 40s, and there were so many men. Tony, Alan, I can't even remember who else.

I was never all that crazy about Skye being shoehorned into the family, mostly because at first it was so OTT, she and Rae swooped in. Probably the main relationship I enjoyed was the one she had with Alan.

But that's moot now because there is no Quartermaine family today and that dicksmack press release doesn't suggest otherwise.

• Members

She will be wasted on GH. She needs to be back on AMC. I don't see how she could help "revitalize" the Quartermaine family. Guza [!@#$%^&*] killed them all off except for Edward, Monica and Tracy. If they want to "revitalize" the family, start with Celia who actually is a Quartermaine!

Archived