GH: Actress returning

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

WOW!

I bet JFP made this happen, she really loves Robin and Robin really loves Jill.

I love Robin Christopher and I think she's hella UNDERRATED. I also gather that she seemed closer with her GH co-stars than her co-stars on AMC, which might explain why she's returning to GH, and not AMC. I would love for Skye to cross over to Pine Valley periodically though.

Skye matured A LOT on GH, though she still had some of her trademark bite. Even if she returned to AMC, it might not be as the Skye most AMC fans remembered.

• Members

I'll say this though Guza didn't write anything substantial for her later on, he never killed her off, which he could have easily done and gotten away with. I think he loved Robin Christopher the actress, but he obviously doesn't know how to write for non-mob characters. Then again, Skye became a mafia princess at the end of her GH stint by taking over Lorenzo's "business" and birthing his spawn.

Or maybe it was just JFP protecting Skye/Robin at the time, who knows...

• Members

I think it probably was JFP.

I believe her exit was also during the writers' strike. I remember thinking her last episode was remarkably well-written, even down to a poignant goodbye with Jax. I knew Luza couldn't have been heavily involved.

• Members

No, I think if a crossover were to be done, you want the show with the bigger viewing audience, GH, to crossover to the one with the smaller audience, All My Children. Therefore, you start her out in Port Charles and then have her go to Pine Valley.

But this is just speculation on my part. ABC may not do any crossovers.

Archived