GH: Actress returning

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah, that was hilarious - they had spent a couple years having everyone and their brother going "Skye, you are a true Quartermaine and will never be fired as long as Jill Farren Phelps works here!" and then Guza de-Qed her and she suddenly hopped on "Cousin Ned," then when that didn't pan out it was back to "Skye, you are a true Quartermaine regardless of the obvious DNA evidence!"

• Members

It wasw so stupid bc there was no buildup to Ned/Skye. It was nothing more than a plot point to advance the equally stupid plotline of Alexis posing as a man. There was obviously no planning or long term outlook and Ned/Skye fizzled almost as soon as they started. Lasting effect is tht Skye was left without a bio-father, her strong tie to the Qs was severed, it further convoluted her already messed up history which ABC had rewritten across 3 of their soaps and made Rae look like a dumb ho. That summer on GH was dreadful

• Members

LOL! You were one of the first people I thought of when I heard this news.

I agree that Skye is more needed on AMC especially with Adam leaving. I'm going to hold out hope that her return to GH eventually leads her back to Pine Valley. Quartermaine or not, I don't care. IMO, Skye is, and ever shall be, a Chandler.

• Members

I think Skye's best Quartermaine relationships were with AJ and Alan...With both of them being dead, idk...I think Skye/Tracy were entertaining.

why dont they bring back Jimmy Lee Holt, and Celia Quartermaine, if they are going for the Quartermaine effect?

Still, SUPER excited about Skye! I love her.

• Members

I don't think you are being immature. I've suggested this several times since we've learned about David Canary's retirement. Skye would be the perfect fit at AMC and the best suited to take over the Chandler clan. I just salivate at the story opportunities... certainly more than she can get at GH. I thought for sure since AMC is in LA now they'd maybe get her. I just hope she is somehow involved in Canary's exit. Even if its only for an episode or two.

• Members

If JFP ever comes to AMC, Skye would find her way back to Pine Valley in no time. :lol:

But I do wonder if Skye in her GH incarnation, which I'm sure will be the incarnation that Frons and the network would push for, would be what AMC fans want her to be. The character matured a lot on GH, though she still had some bite, she was more level headed and not as neurotic as she was in the past.

When was the last Adam mentioned Skye? When he names his children, doesn't he tend to omit her these days?

• Members

Yeah, when I heard that, and then hearing that RC was returning to GH, it made me wonder if their could be a possible cross over between GH/AMC, to accomplish that.

But how would they do that? Would they omit OLTL alltogether during it, and make it a three part, three hour episode between AMC/GH??? Could be very interesting though.

• Members

I liked Skye and Luke as friends but found them kinda icky as a couple. If she is gonna be on GH I'd prefer if Luke stays with Tracy and Skye gets a new love interest.

Maybe but a lot of AMC fans also watch GH and I think a lot of them would just be glad to have a familiar character after some of the recent losses.

Archived