AMC: Tuesday: 2.16.2010

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I wonder why Lorraine had a week being credited as Co-HW and now she is bumped down to AHW... hmm.

Oh well, it was another fairly solid episode. Can I just say one thing, HD treats Ms. Morgan very well. She looked AMAZING! I loved her scenes with Dr. Dave, while I may not quite agree that Angie would leave herself open to such a thing, the scenes where David lays it all out for her were wonderfully done. That is Dr. David Hayward at his finest.

Rebecca Budig/Greenlee continues to impress the hell out of me. I've always liked her, but her last return was such a waste of time... Rebecca seemed to be disinterested 90% of the time. You can really tell that is not the case anymore.

Ryan's smirk at the end as Greenlee walks out. What a friggin ego.

Jesse, whatever. Darnell's acting choices are really bizarre.... no nuance to his performances as all lately. He was an acting coach? :unsure:

Adam/JR was really good as well. David Canary seems bored in most of his scenes lately, but he really has been shining with this new turn in JR's cancer and I suspect it will only get better.

Annie replaying in her mind just how she unraveled takes me back to last fall and how she really was the star of AMC. I am hopeful we may see a bit of that again.

• Members

Angie: "Jake, you are getting on my last nerve" LOL

Sucks that we didnt see this hospital strike. Sounds like it would have made an interesting story. I remember the grat one from PC

Why is Angie letting David blackmail her? She knows about the lawsuit that Jake threatened him with. She needs to use that to get him to back up off her. If all that stuff comes out, the board wont give him the job

Archived