Jersey Shore: Discussion Thread

Sylph

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I get that but what I didn't understand was why the rest of the roommates were acting surprised when he disappeared at the end? They were acting like there was something wrong with him & that he was being a sore loser. How do they expect him to act when they make it clear they don't like him?! I was annoyed when they were all acting like it wasn't their fault he was acting out.

• Members

The other people aren't any better they just use him as a scapegoat for all the drama in the house since Angelina is gone.

Now if The Situation leaves they will say its for attention but when Vinny left they were like "poor Vinny"... ugh please. Vinny is so lame I can't believe they travel to bring him back. Screw him. After 4 seasons he has done nothing and is just a Pauly D follower and mamas boy.

Anybody else find it weird how Pauly D had sex with that old looking chick bc it was Vinny's type and he did it in Vinnys bed in honor of him? Ew.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Watching Season 1 on MTV2 right now. Man these people have changed so much. Especially Vinny he is so cocky now. Ronnie used to be smaller and really cute... but now he is so big and after seeing how he has treated Sami less attractive lol...

• Members

The show has just gotten so fake and coordinated. Like really Deena and Snooki?! Acting like you are about to drown and then Snooki can stand up in the water? :blink:

Everyone else is completely boring. At least the Ron and Sam drama was entertaining.

Archived