Jersey Shore: Discussion Thread

Sylph

• Members

I found it funny how Vinny said Gianni was over reacting about Snooki acting wild, dancing drunk and flashing her coochie at the club. If he had a gf and she was doing that he would be acting the same way.

This show is really boring now, but yet I'm still gonna watch lol.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I thought Pauly was the most irrelvant housemate this season. He had no story at all. Still love the guy but he's just there and does nothing but provide commentary

Deana gets even nastier. Her walking Italy with no shoes was nasty as were those black feet. Eww!

Sammi needs to stop calling herself Sammi Sweetheart bc we all know she is no sweetheart

• 2 months later...
  • Members

I watched. The beginning was really boring for me but then it instantly got good. Snooki so cheated on Jianni with Mike and I can't wait for that secret to come out. I find it unbelievable how easily she lied/lies to him. He is SO clueless!

LOL at The Unit & Mike.

Poor home sick Vinny - I'm sad it looks like he's leaving :(

I was LMAO when jealous ass Deena came and just sat in the room when Pauly and Ryder were in there :lol: Hilarious, and pathetic to.

J-Woww continues to look more and more tragic. Yikes.

• Members

I didnt even know the show was back till I saw Wendy announce it on her show. Was going in not expecting to like it but loved it. I found the premiere better than all of season 4. I think a big part of that is that not a single person was annoying. No Ron/Sammi drama. Mike wasnt an overbearing ass. J-Woww and Pauly were their typical cool selves. Vinny and Snooki were alright. I expected Deanna to act crazy jealous of Ryder but she handled herself well. Felt more like early season 1

Jonny is hot. Too bad none of the guys never left bc I defiently owuld have taken him in as a new castmate. Love his personality and hope he at least is a recurring friend on the show.

I have to say I kinda feel ba for Jianni. Snooki so messed with Mike and its so obvious now.

• Members

Jonny "The Unit" will be appearing in more episodes this season. I'm sure if there is a Season 6 they are gonna make him an official castmate as there have been rumblings of mixing up the cast a little bit to keep the show from getting stale.

Pauly, Mike, Jenni, and Snooki are the only ones that are relevant to me. I suppose Deena would stay but yeah the other three bring nothing to the table. Bye!

• Members

Also the premiere brought in 7.6 million viewers. Still a beast.

With the ratings they're getting I don't see why there wouldn't be another season, but I have read that MTV will switch up the cast after this season. I can't see them going in with 8 brand new people, I think they would ease the transition by keeping some of the more popular people off the old cast.

Archived