Jersey Shore: Discussion Thread

Sylph

• Members

21ltw6c.jpg

“The Situation” as a superhero is about to become reality. Just weeks after announcing his latest venture, an “abs-first” foray into the world of comics, pop culture icon and reality television star Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino is unveiling the cover of his Situation comic book produced by Wizard World and MPS Entertainment and painted by superstar artist Greg Horn. The first books are due on shelves in time for Wizard World Chicago Comic Con, August 9-12, at which Sorrentino will make his first appearance in support of the new project.

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

"EWWW! He looks like a pedophile. Ewwwwwww! Why do you look so creepy" OMG, that was too much. So far Im enjoying it too. I like it better than latter seasons of Jersey Shore which was all about fakeness and fighting. I love the light hearted humor and fun of this spinoff

S: "Jenny and I bicker like sisters, but like I would die for you."

J: "Yeah like I would take a bullet for you"

S: Okay, but lets make sure that doesnt happen"

• 3 months later...
  • Members

The first eppy of the Italy season I knew it was over. And from what I hear nobody I'm friends with is watching either. Looks like MTV picked the right time to end this. I wonder if we will be hearing from these people for years to come or if they will go the way of New York (whom I miss desperately btw)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Seaside Heights was damn near wiped out by Hurricane Sandy. The rollercoaster is broken, I am sure the store they worked at and the house is ruined too. I wonder if we will get a special of them going back to the town that made them famous and help with repairs. (They're probably too self absorbed to do so)

Archived