AMC Monday 1/25/10

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Tad and Liza are good together. Too bad that we didn't get a real love scene. I am not ashamed to admit that I am in love with Jamie Lunar's hair.

Scott is so boring and lectury. He needs to shut up with his Annie lust. I don't think Scott and Annie have any chemistry, but if it gets her away from Adam, I'm cool.

I enjoyed Colby putting Scott in his place. This Colby has quickly grown on me. She and JR are believable as siblings.

As annoyed as I get with Jake and Amanda, they make an adorable family with Trevor.

I am so frustrated about how Natalia is wasted in this story with Brot.

JR needs to be rescued from drippy Marissa. I don't get how people at ABC don't see that JR is wasted on her. JR and Natalia are the way to go.

• Members

This Scott/Annie stuff seems forced. I don't know if I can see Annie being interested in an actual relationship with someone like Scott. I'm not sure who they could put her with. What about bringing back Tim Dillon, or if they need someone with an edge, what about some son of Sean Cudahy?

• Members

I like the newest Colby much better than the last one. I enjoyed her scenes with Scott and JR today. And I like that she is a Chandler who acts like a Chandler and who is not ashamed of being a Chandler. I like that she was more concerned about Adam's health than she was about him trying control her life, even though she wasn't happy about that.

Jamie Luner is very Foxy. I think that she is pretty and that her character is fun to watch. I don't like Tad, but I do see chemistry between those two. They are the better alternative to Tad/Krystal IMO.

Marissa continues to be boring. I am glad that she's not mistreating JR, but her character s too boring.

I guess Brot and Natalia will get like a few minutes each week, running around not doing much. I do wish that they would do more with Natalia.

But I think that for now, they are just going to continue to show her with Brot a few minutes a week, because they don't really want to do anything else with her character.

I wouldn't have minded a JR/Natalia pairing earlier on. Or maybe a Natalia/Scott pairing, but now I think that the writers are going to try and go with her and Brot.

• Members

I almost threw up in my mouth. Hell no. I like Scott/Annie but dont see anything long term here. Id rather settle on someone new. Bobby Warner could be good. Or they could go the cougar route and bring back Petey for an Annie/Petey/Colby triangle. I loved the Annie/Petey scenes and was dispapointed when they ended

• Members

I have seen quite a few people suggest these two in the past, especially back when David returned to the show.

Right now I am loving Greenlee and David and I want to see what happens between them.

I'm okay with them pairing Annie and Scott. If she doesn't end up getting paired with Scott, I'm not sure who else the show could pair her with.

• Members

It was so nice to see Opal so much today, I thought she was HILARIOUS. Wearing that BreathRite strip or whatever that was, LOL! That fit so well, with all the painting going on in the Martin house. Loved when she was watching TV and was talking about housewives, LMAO. Jill Larson Rocks!!

Today's show was really funny, loved Jake's reaction to seeing Liza naked. I don't particularly like Jamanda, but it was nice seeing them be happy and taking pictures with Trevor.

I think it's to obvious for Damon to be this mystery Robber, and at the end how it seemed like everything fit so well with him being culprit...nah. I was actually believing his excuses about everything (i.e going to a concert, slipping on ice resulting in that hand injury). He's to obvious of a choice. I think it could me Mateos son Max, whose troubled in boarding school right now. That PV Best Town in America DVD that Natalia found just gave off that feeling to me..

Adam's will was great, loved Annie's reaction. Does she really love Adam? I really think she does. But I think she secretly is infatuated with Scott, I could see it in her reaction to Adam saying that Scott would be monitoring her love life after Adam died. I wish JR would have agreed to live in the Mansion. This nuColby is great, I buy her and Jacob Young as brother and sister.

I think that could be interesting, I would love if the show experimented with them.

• Members

I'm realing liking TiZa, to. Yeah why wasn't there a real love scene? I guess the show was trying to keep in tact with the whole comedic thing they had going on.

ITA about Colby, she has grown on me to. I definitely buy them as bro and sis. Now I just wish she would get a life a little bit, get some friends, go to school, date someone?

I disagree about Natalia being wasted! I think her and Brot are great together, just VERY underused right now. I think they have a lot of potential together!

DITTO on JR being wasted on this bore named Marissa! I can't stand it, WHY is she still here?? She is just draggy, I hate what is happening to JR now that he is with her....

Natalia and JR, never thought of that! :o I was thinking, Madison and JR but that's just me. I just want JR with anyone but Marissa!!

Archived