AMC Monday 1/25/10

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Liza, Jake & Amanda and the Fowler-Hubbards all have lofts in the same building.

Ryan has a penthouse apartment.

The only people with a little one bedroom apartment are Frankie and Randi -- which makes sense since they're newlyweds and this is their starter home.

Brot used to date somebody that lived in the condo, but I don't think it's been said exactly where he lives, either.

She lives at the Yacht Club along with JR and Mabe. Where is all this coming from?

• Members

Their excuse is that they're all fictional characters who live in a cheaply designed set that's ten feet wide and two feet deep on a small Manhattan soundstage that's, like, 1,000 square feet. The idea is that they live in a luxury loft. I don't know the cost of living where you are, but those suckers aren't cheap. Greenlee's making a pretty penny.

I can't wait for to find out Liza's living in her penthouse!

• Members

That's what bugs me about Aiden. I found the actor appealing enough and even liked the character at first, but he was on, what 8 years? When we had so many *better* actors who played more important to the canvas roles that the writers didn't seem to know what to do with. I can't remember if Christian's Bobby even got an exit--I know he left town in disgrace--did he even get to meet Sam? It's things like that that are utter head scratchers IMHO. (Similar are situations like bringing Julia back and giving her absolutely nothing to do even from the start)

• Members

To be fair they don't seem to want to give anyone a house--Erica hasn't had one for eons. I hope this all changes with the new sets (but yes, the Hubbards need a home where people can hang out at ASAP) I mean with Zendall gone, the only actual house in the "small community of Pine Valley" seems to be Tad's... (OK and the Chandler mansion and Wildwind, but...)

Anyway I'm not sure there have been any houses "readymade" for certain characters in the last 3 years nad not for Jesse/Angie though I agree with you.

And yeah we did have that "clue" scene where Erica talked about getting a house built or whatever--so obviously that will be a new set.

Remember in the Fall how Liza told Colby repeatedly she bought a BIG new *house* (not an apartment|) and wanted Colby to live there? And then she oddly ended up at Greenlee's?

Archived