AMC: Tuesday 1.12.2010

• Members

I love Kendall, so I was so happy to see her :D. I hope there's more pre-taped scenes with her, JMO :wub: . What I didn't like was Erica and Ryan fondling around, smiling, as if nothing was wrong, all while Erica was on the phone with Kendall! So rude...if only Kendall could have heard Ryape in the background...ugh can't stand RyICKA!

I am loving that Fusion is back, and how Madison got a higher job than Randi :lol: . I was LOL when Erica totally ignored Randi after Ryan came in. I wish Ryan wasn't in this picture at all, though. Why does he have to help? Why can't Erica do this on her own, with her employees? Whatever. I wonder what Madison will do about seeing RyICKA kissing in Granny Kanes office. I'm really liking Madison thus far....

Loved Greenlee and David scenes. Greens and David? :wub:

Chrishell did great today, in her scenes with Jake. Looks like Dr. Dave didn't pay attention to detail enough, by announcing that he has Malignant Arethretocis.or however it's spelled. The clock is ticking on this one... ^_^

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

My eyes, my eyes! Ryan and Erica will be the death of me.

I loved the jealous look on Randi's face when Erica made Madison her assistant. Now Frankie has to start stopping by more frequently to check in on Madison. I can't wait for their first kiss. It has got to happen.

Chrishell looked more gorgeous than usual today. How does she do that? Chrishell isn't the strongest actress, but damn, she makes me sucker for Amanda. I'm glad that Amanda seems to be buying a clue.

David is a nutjob. The truth about Trevor cannot come out soon enough.

• Members

I detected some jealousy from Madison just as she interrupted Randi talking to Frankie. I think it will happen too. :)

I also think that DV's character will be dropped soon because she's never on unless Madison is, she's not even on with her husband anymore.

• Members

Call me crazy but I'm pretty sure Denise was actually acting today. She felt so natural and alive. I LOVED IT.

Side note, I'm annoyed that they're playing the "Amanda has such a big heart and feels for David" angle. Isn't this the same Amanda that played videos of JR's dead wife so he'd become an alcoholic and lose his son? Riiiiiiiiight.

I'd like to say how AMAZING Chrishell was today. Thank jesus we're not losing her. On a side note, her introspection about her life, Greenlee's mention of Vanessa...both REALLY good signs for the show being more character and history based and I couldn't be happier.

• Members

Not gonna lie, I kinda noticed that too. :ph34r: She came across as at least a plucky dayplayer. She was actually pushing the scene, there was some life behind the eyes. Maybe this is where she belongs, in scenes where there's a pulse, a pace, instead of sitting around perfecting her monotone whine, driving Frankie up a wall and out of her bed.

Archived