AMC: Tuesday 1.12.2010

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

When the F are we going to be done with Zendall? I thought they were both gone, yet keep popping up

How the hell did Gayle figure out that Trevor wasnt David's from what he said? I listened to her reasoning and it didnt make a lick of sense to me

Wow, Crishell continues to impresse me. I loved how she explained Amanda's reasoning for being kind to David in spite of what he's done.

• Members

Yeah, it was a disgusting beginning of the episode but fortunately it improved from there.

Please tell me Alicia didn't pretape enough shows that her absence won't be noticed onscreen! :o

I still don't care about Randi. I did think it was funny how she was whining to Frankie about not being given more responsibility beyond answering phones when there were several phones ringing in the background. Beyatch can't even do her job and expects a promotion!

At least Zach wasn't on today.

I couldn't figure out Gayle's explanation either.

• Members

LOL...so true. I cant believe out of ALL the hos that have come and gone through Fusion, she is the ONLY bitch left. Erica is in charge, but Randi is the sole employee thats a character on the show. Watching her rant like she should be running the place makes me miss of the earlier days there when they had much more interesting females featured

Archived