The X-Factor: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

I like the 4-chair-challenge. It's much better than just doing the Judge's home. It's more dramatic with the audience there and having to cut the person in front of everyone. The only real disappointment so far for me was when Demi decided to not take Jamie (the good looking Spanish girl). I thought she had real potential and very marketable and had the best chance of being a pop star.

What's the UK doing this season? Are they doing the 4-chair-challenge too?

• Members

I'm getting mixed up with my The Voice and The X Factor scheduling. Are any of you watching both? Kelly has never looked better. Did you all see the episode where that creeper kissed her hand and Simon had to tell him to simmer down? He's from my area and made the local news. I didn't even see him in the first elimination episode.

• 2 months later...
  • Members

It's so sad. X Factor never really clicked here. I was just watching part 1 of the UK's season finale and it's really "must see TV." Maybe if the US version gets canceled, Simon will rejoin the UK panel and he'll just export that version to America. Honestly though, I think Americans are just over Simon.

• Administrator

I've been rooting for Alex and Sierra since their audition and they've had a lot of great performances. I hope they win. They most marketable of the finalists. Though if they don't win, they still have a better chance of having success than Carlito or Jeff. I wouldn't mind if Jeff won since I like him better than Carlito.

• Administrator

Yay for Alex and Sierra! Out of the past winners, they definitely have the most potential to make it mainstream. I'm looking forward to see what they're going to be doing. They're a young, good-looking-enough couple, who can play instruments and have unique sounding voices - there's nobody like them right now.

As for Demi, I'm going miss that loud laugh.

• 1 month later...

Archived