2010: The Directors and Writers Thread

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Pelphrey not getting a lot of work outside of GL must not have had anything to do with it...

With that said, I think Pelphrey's been OK in this role, I prefer him here to the GL yelling. At least it gave Barbara something to do.

• Members

I would like to see Daniel Cosgrove on All My Children again, too. But, I know the reason why he left Dirty Sexy Money was because he didn't want to live the bicoastal life with his family being in NY. So Guiding Light was convenient for him. I admire the fact that he would do that and choose his family over a successful primetime career. But there's slim pickings in NY acting these days. So you never know.

• Administrator

You don't even watch AMC! LOL You're just riding on RS's coat tails, hanging on his every word. With RS, Adam, Jonathan, Leclerc, Kubla Khan, etc, at least they watch the show and can form their own opinion. Aside from what RS posted in the past, I've never seen you cite anything on your own about how Rebecca and Amanda are "Lethal Weapons".

• Members

I got a shout out from Toups! :lol:

I'm on the edge of my seat also, but I think I'd rather be surprised.

From what I gathered, it's an incoming and not an outgoing.

Were all of Chuck Pratt's writing staff based in NY? I know that Pratt was headwriting from LA but where was everyone else?

Phone and email keeps everyone connected, but then I look at that pic from the A&E special where it looked like most of the writers and Agnes were gathered in one room brainstorming and I feel like that would be more effective than 20 people on a conference call. But who knows?

So I wonder about this new writing team, with D&D and possibly Lorraine sticking around and how they all work together from different places.

Archived