Y&R: Episode Discussion for the week December 28

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Actually... I thought it was done quite well, but the background music saved it. Had it not been for that, my opinion might not be as forgiving. But SH!T!!!!! Adam and Sharon get married, crash in a plane, and Adam tells Sharon her baby is alive all in one day? WTF? I MEAN WTF??!!!!!!!! And the belching biker chick at the bar is supposed to be Kay's daughter? They seem to want us to think so. And Malcolm is back... and he's FUGLY.

• Members

I think it's pretty obvious they want us to believe Tucker is Kay's long lost child, and it really wasn't a daughter, but a son. Just my speculation from what I've seen on the show, so it's not a spoiler.

I think it's pretty obvious if they're going in that direction...

I don't think it's any coincidence that Jill starts searching for Katherine's long lost daughter as Tucker is being introduced...

• Members

I am just about at my wits end, why is no one concerned that Jack is sleeping with Patty's look alike that killed Colleen, why is Tracy happy that Jack is dating her. Every time I looked at Emily, I would see Colleen's killer. Sharon marrying Adumb so predictible, the moment they made Sharon see the Newman Family taking pictures you know she wanted to be a Newman again, and there she is now Mrs. Victor Newman..I swear I looked around for EB cause that would have been more dramatic with her marrying original papa. Now that would have been a WTF moment

Archived