Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Toups

Y&R: Episode Discussion for the week December 28

God, could this show get anymore boring and directionless?

Y&R is starting to remind me of all the bad stuff I've heard about Love of Life during its final days...

There's just nothing interesting or anything with much promise on this show, at all...

Watching live right now...Sharon and Adam are getting married?! Really?!

It's pointless and stupid, as is this entire show.

They know they're writing crap (well, maybe not "no mistakes" Maria), but unlike some other resourceful hacks, they don't even try to make this show and their material work or sell it in any unique and gradual way. The have to botch basic things like pacing and execution on top of their shiteous storylines. It's really pathetic how incompetent the writing and producing teams at Y&R are.

Not to mention the extremely obvious anvils they're throwing in the Chancellor Living Room, with Katherine admiring Tucker's honesty. This story would be alot less predictable if Jeanne Cooper pulled a Linda Dano and hopped from show-to-show, asking Barbara Ryan, Beth Logan, and Wayne Brady, "Are you my daughter?" At least it'd be fun camp.

Noah should have stayed 8 years old or however the hell old he was before they recast....

A "teen" Noah has been completely pointless and misused.

And Eden is fugly & useless.

And Eden is fugly & useless.

:lol:

Like most of Michael's extended family, well, all really....

Sharon is marrying Adam? WTF!?!?!?!? Just when I think this show cant sink any lower

Yes, all because she got her feelings hurt when she visited Nick and Phyllis's house the other day, so that's enough for her to jump into another marriage with someone she's been seriously dating for 3 weeks. :rolleyes:

And now I see Jack is dating the Mary Jane lookalike. Seems like the show is rebooting that story to before MJ got all crazy

God I hate this show. Just 10 minutes till AMC

TRACI JUST ADMIT YOU'RE THERE FOR THE FREE COOKIES!

:lol::lol::lol:

They think bringing Traci back occasionally will help shield how pathetic the current state of the Abbott family is, but they're so transparent and the audience isn't that stupid.

Traci is always nice to see, but it won't hide how badly written and drawn the family dynamics on Y&R are.

The Abbott family is souless and in pretty dire condition, as are the Newman's...

They think bringing Traci back occasionally will help shield how pathetic the current state of the Abbott family is

If she stands in front of the house their work is done.