AMC: Wednesday 12.15.2009

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah, I realize that Yaya wasn't everyone's favorite, but they really should have kept the Cassie character. I don't even feel like going there right now, but it's not like the Hubbards are crowding the canvas or anything. Given the FACT that Jesse and Angie are the most beloved AMC couple currently on the show, they are the perfect, most obvious choice for a beefed up, strong, legacy core family. Especially seeing as how attrition has hit the Martins, the Kanes, and the Chandlers. Losing Cassie was a step in the wrong direction, Frankie, Natalia, and Cassie could be functioning more like Viki's children on OLTL.

• Members

AMEN!! I can imagine Davetta's Cassandra and opposite Shannon's Natalia. Immediate possibilities for a complex, layed stepsisterhood. I would love to see Davetta in scenes with Debbi Morgan as well! Oh, my goodness. If only I had the luck of having the stars align in my favor! :wub:

Yeah, the scene was played totally in Annie's favor -- which made Ryan's reaction even more rewarding! I literally, literally laughed out loud to the point of tears, it struck me so funny. I remember there was a scene with JR and Eunice Mabe right after, but I couldn't tell you what was said because I was gone! I kept replaying it in my head and laughing to myself.

Archived