AMC: Wednesday 12.15.2009

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm sure someone has mentioned this already, but they totally payed homage to Janet the other day with Annie talking to mirror Annie wearing glasses.

Okay, is the D.A.

Not that I ever really cared two ways about him, but they should be ashamed of what they're doing to Aidan.

I know, right... I don't know if Frankie, Randi, or Jesse himself was more surprised by that. Ugh, Madison, get beat by your daddy, instant redemption. Where do I know the guy playing her dad from? Does anyone know the actor's name?

• Members

Me too! I kind of wish someone could make an animated gif of that face he made so I could watch it over and over.

eta:

1. Zack still needs to DIAF.

2. So is the whole point of this Madison rehabilitation just to give some younger woman for Erica to fawn over with her actual children out of the picture at the moment?

• Members

Well God help the woman who tries to snatch Jesse from Angie, but I'm more inclined to believe that Frankie will fall for Madison, which leaves Randi pretty much assed out. I'm sitting here trying to think of who she could be paired with... ... ... ... ... hm, maybe they'll ditch Eunice and she can get with J.R.? Or better yet, she can get lost? If they do break Frandi ( :rolleyes: ) up for a moment, they'd probably give her some dayplayer guy to dabble with, but for some reason, I imagine her all on her lonesome just whining about why Frankie won't come back to her.

• Members

ICAM.

What little I watched of Zach/Kendall/Ryan I thought was funny too since Ryan couldn't tell it was Kendall's mumbling voice and Zach really thought she'd abandon her kids for Aiden.

Yes, yes, yes! Frankie needs to be with someone who can act!

• Members

Yeah, that's honestly my main motivation for them. They definitely have chemistry, though.

However, we ALL know they won't dump Denise Vasi, so who would you pair Randi with in the cast? I shudder to picture a Natalia/Brot/Randi triangle. I wish they'd somehow make her lesbian, Marissa lesbian, and send them off together never to be seen again! But on that note, just dump Marissa, improve Randi's acting thrice-fold and send Randi JR's direction.

Archived