ALL: "We're Gonna Turn This Show Back Around!"

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Man those Maria Bell quotes - wow no words. None of the rest surprise me. I guess I'm immune to the stupidity of Pratt, Guza, Higley, Sheffer, and McTavish at this point. It's taken me a while to realize Maria belongs along side them with her level of idiocy.

My personal fave from Guza

After they killed off Alan Q and then Emily Q and wrote off Ned and Dillon all within 1 year.

" The Quartermaine family is going to regain their stature on the canvas" Kind of hard to do when you only have 2 left.

And Pratt's comment about Stuart. That man loves to kill off beloved characters. Mark my words, Jackson Montgomery will be next.

• Administrator

EW.com: http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,20189728,00.html

Does this mean the end of the mob violence? Is this the start of kinder, gentler GH?

''We're not going to make them all go in the garment business. That is not what this story is about,'' Guza says. ''The show is about romance during wartime, for lack of a better term. We have the highest stakes possible because people can be killed. We're not going to ignore that. We're not going to go away from that. But we're going to make them very, very aware of the consequences and make them try to deal in nonviolent ways.''

LOL Oh Guza.

• Members

Oh you forgot this gem

That storyline was actually written and played out while Guza participated in the 100-day writers' strike, but when the scribe returned, he decided that the best way to address the fans' unhappiness about the lack of real repercussions for Michael's act of violence was to have Michael take a bullet himself. Of course, it doesn't hurt that it's all in time for May sweeps.

I guess it's better than Guza stealing headshots of MB and SBu and slobbering all over them.

• Administrator

Again from EW.com: ''Twelve-year-olds shouldn't be picking up guns; I don't care if your father is a gangster. And if they do, there's got to be a consequence. We make directly culpable the people who love him most.''

Consequence = getting shot in the head. Way to teach Michael a valuable lesson!

Archived