AMC: Friday, 12/11/2009

• Members

Just started watching. Really happy they brought back the Miranda Center. Looks great - and I'm intrigued by Erica/Madison. Also like the Bianca mention.

Glad to see Natalia/Brot again! So far a good start to today's show! Especially after The View special - maybe if today's show is realllly good, more viewers will start to watch again regularly in hopes of really good new stuff in January/LA. (A guy can hope, right???)

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It wasnt random. I thought it was well placed. Madison was just abused and freaked out at the thought of her father being called. Naturally Erica flashed back to her rape and the role her father played in that

Liza is love! Im really digging JL in the role. I think she has so much chemitry with everyone and she's so fun to watch

• Members

Why did AMC recast Colby instead of Marissa? Ugh so monotone!

This show is still so insane with the Annie hate. IDGI. Why do randoms like Liza and Marissa want ANNIE to pay for Stuart's death or hurting Kendall, who I don't understand why they give a [!@#$%^&*] about, or whatever the hell it is she has supposed to have done at the same time Adam and Scott are totally forgiven? If they want to let Adam off the hook and blame someone else, why aren't they blaming David for drugging Adam? What a bunch of suck.

• Members

Yeah I'm tired of the entire town hating on Annie and David. I guess I understand, but it just makes me root for them and against the rest of the cast most of the times...which isn't good.

Anyway --- just heard the good news. OPAL IS BACK ON CONTRACT!!! Go Jill Larson! :)

• Members

^And watching The View special today made me realize that Melissa = Marissa; therefore, she's not a good actress...she's just acting like herself.... and I don't want to be her friend. haha

Anyway ---

LMAO at Annie firing Liza only to represent herself in court. GO 'HEAD ANNIE!

• Members

I thought it was a dumb move at first but now its a good thing bc she cant trust Liza and especially not that airhead Marissa who both dont seem to beleive in her and wouldnt mind throwing her under the bus. Annie needs to get a lawyer she can trust though, like Livia (we do remember her right?) bc representing herself isnt the best move

• Members

Frankie saw Madison! Squeeeee! I love that Madison has Erica in her corner. Frankie and Madison have got to happen in 2010.

Tad and Liza are growing on me.

ITA. All that hate for Jamie Luner, but I totally love her as Liza now. She has made the role her own giving Liza the sex appeal that she never had with Marcie Walker in the role. I hope that Michael Knight loses some weight and gets into shape so if it happens with Liza and Tad, he can look good.

Marissa is a waste of space. She needs to go.

• Members

A lot of us are eating our words now. I think what I like about Jamie is that she's able to capture the strong, yet pathetic, yet not wimpy woman that I think Liza is.

I still think she would've made a better Skye recast, but she's doing an admirable job as Liza.

Archived