AMC: Friday, 12/11/2009

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That's a stretch. I mean, even if you're right and that was the reason for it, that's a stretch for them to do that.

Well, they can't blame David for drugging Adam because Nurse Gayle admitted to it. They "know" he did it, but can't prove he did. But I still don't get what Annie did that was even worse than what Adam did. They can hate Annie all they want, but how is she to pay for Stuart's death? Everyone else were the idiots dropping and picking up random guns last night, threatening to kill Adam, which in his drug induced state, made him want to kill himself. Because she "hid the truth?"

:rolleyes:

Amen!

I'm for Frankie and Madison, just so I can laugh and laugh at that "fiesty" Randi Morgan.

I agree about Marissa.

A lot of us aren't. I don't see this Liza as Liza Colby. This characterization is not the same "Liza." That Liza would never have let Zach poke her with his poker on a poker table. That Liza would not have been pining away endlessly for him. That Liza would not have gone to such high school lengths to fake a pregnancy. That Liza wouldn't let Bailey walk out with her son. The Sultry, Sex-Kitten, de-SORAS'd Liza? Sure.

• Members

I really liked the Erica/Madison scenes today and Brot/Natalia were cute once again.

Yay for Tad & Liza!

I'm with Cheap that it made sense for Madison's plight to remind Erica of the rape.

I hated Tad whining to Jake about how David doesn't mean any of his regret. Sure, we know David isn't really dying, but if he were, Tad's comment would be heartless.

The Annie hate makes no sense at this point since she was covering up for Adam to help him, not plotting against the Chandlers.

Woohoo for Opal on contract!!!!

• Members

Finished watching Friday's epi.

I like Jamie Lunar but she is NOT Liza. She could have been someone else but Liza. But IA with many who say she has chemistry with A LOT of people.

The Madison/Erica scenes were actually nice. Never thought I would see this interaction.

Archived