How should ATWT end and who should come back??

• Members

I'd love to see the old spinning globe in the opening of ATWT with Dan Region back as the voice over. I doubt we will get the closing credit though. As for those to return...Id love to Iva, Ellen Stuart, Betsy Andropolous, Andy Dixon, John Dixon back to name a few. I am still not sure how it should end. I am still mourning the sad news from yesterday.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I want to see Iva, Ellen, John, LYLA (all three of her children are on the show, there's no reason not to bring her back!), Frannie, Andy, Julie, Angel, and Seth one more time. I don't care about Caleb because that character passed away when Michael David Morrison did. Ellie I did like but I don't care so much if she comes back or not.

I would also like to see them finally tell us exactly what happened to Kirk and Sam.

And I want to see either a Duncan/Shannon or Duncan/Jessica reunion.

• Members

I would like to see Martha and Scott return, but I guess ATWT may not want to make the effort.

I wouldn't mind seeing Sabrina again either, just for all the Hughes kids to be together one last time. And Penny, I wouldn't mind seeing Penny again.

I noticed that the Variety article did not list Julianne Moore as one of the stars who came from ATWT. Perhaps she could return as Frannie and Sabrina to remind people she came from the show.

Yeah, that's going to happen.

I'd love to see Mary Ellen Stuart again, I thought she was more than fine as Frannie.

• Members

That's great. Did she bring it up or did they? Either way, at least she was nice. It was such a training ground for her, and so many others. People are so wrong to say soaps are just about bad acting. She got 4 years with some of the finest actors ever on TV, like Kathryn Hays.

I forgot to say I do hope Betsy comes back. Lindsay Frost still acts, doesn't she? I would like to see her and Ellen and Emily and Susan work together to help crazy Dani.

• Members

It was part of the topics discussed with her. She has always had good things to say about ATWT. She has never said anything negative about the show. I'd love to see Lindsay Frost back...oh and while were at it..bring back Allison Rice Taylor one last time to do battle with Lucinda. I'd love and die happy if Melanie Smith and Andrew Kavovit returned...but their roles are being hogged up by fake Emily and Paul...ugh.

• Members

I'd love to see Connor again, and Evan. They could at least make it up to the characters for bringing in Evan's son only to make him a psycho.

I know Julianne has generally been complimentary (she seemed a bit iffy when she was on Ellen earlier this year), but I'm glad she continued to be so.

Meg Ryan...I actually wish they'd ask her. Just to see what she'd say. Anne Heche was willing to return to AW for a few weeks if her schedule had been free.

• Members

No brainers are Andy and John Dixon. Jessica, Ben and Bonnie. I'm sure they'll bring Mike and Simon back before the end. Iva would be the only Snyder I'd bring back. I'd love to see Martha Byrne back, but with the role recast it won't happen. Frannie, Sabrina, Betsy and Steve would be GREAT, but doubtful due to the two actors being huge stars. Will and Gwen will probably return as well.

I hope they do a better job than GL.

• Members

I'm sure they know who these characters are. Dani was brought back twice as a teen then an adult. Plus with Julianne Moore and Meg Ryan playing the roles, they definitely know who Frannie/Sabrina and Betsy are. I know others played these roles, but I don't think any of the recasts were successful. Or memorable. Certainly not that hard Betsy recast.

Archived