Y&R: Discussion for the Week December 7

• Members

I agree with you there. I think they were on the right track when Phylis was about to blow up her own marriage and happiness. That's the perfect way for Phick to end, because I think most of us agree that Nick has never even met the real Phyllis. When and if he ever does he won't be able to handle it, no way. It's definitely time to break them up,imo. I'd rather see Phylis and Nick both with new people. Nick and Heather would be hot and it would piss off Victor and possibly Adam. Maybe Nick and Amber have an affair, I don't know, there have to be some fresh possibilities out there.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I like Sharon Case. She makes me like and root for Sharon Newmen more than I ever would normally. Sharon Newman is the Liz Webber (GH character) of Genoa City and I hate that character more than I can express. Somehow Sharon Case manages to create sympathy for her character and make her actions believable even in the most unbelievable circumstances. Last I knew SC still wants Nick and Sharon back together, but I actually hope she gets something different and better.

• Members

And Nelson Branco.

Eyal Podell was/is a good actor, but unfortunately he was brought on by the worst writing regime in Y&R history as part of the second-worst storyline in Y&R history and paired with one of the dullest actresses in Y&R history. I would like to see him on B&B if it wasn't already bloated.

• Members

I prefer Phick to Shick too and I don't think Phick is going anywhere anytime soon - though they will have their bumps. I am expecting them to have a whole "new entry door"! :) Frankly I don't have a problem with Joshua comments about Michelle, it is what he personally prefers, there's nothing wrong with that. I think it came off like that because of the length of time he has been paired with SC but he has also been good friends with Michelle probably just as long so I can see why his comments were the way they were. Irregardless of what he feels he still has to play whatever is written. I think Joshua is just tired of the same sort of s/l that they always do for Shick (as I am tired of it too). Nothing ever changes. I mean seriously Nick needs to turn in his "knight gear" and euphanize the "white horse" when it comes to Sharon LOL!! Hopefully that is coming up in the near future. Let her majorly screw up, pull up her big girl panties and deal with it like an ADULT instead of a rebellious teenager. Geez, even her Mom and her own son..never mind!!!

The very fact that these new writers came in and only highlighted the good parts of their entire relationship and acted as if their marriage was all good until Cassie died tells me all I need to know and no one in charge buys it. It would have been nice and believable to watch the writing actually delve into why they were so dysfunctional but we can't destroy the "image".

Anyway I am enjoying the obvious replay of Sharon's history right from Doris,the psychiatrist telling her she got pregnant deliberately ,losing it, now we are onto the inappropriate Newman relationship..history is repeating itself. I am having a deja vu moment. Hopefully somewhere down the road we will get to see the stronger Sharon that these "writers" said we would see, but right now, I can barely stand watching her. I am not a big Sharon fan but even for me this Adam thing is a bit much.

• Members

It was so nice to see the nice and tidy Sunnydale dump again. I half expected to see Spike come strolling by with his shopping cart. But why wasn't Phyllis wearing gloves? It's not like a pair of rubber ones would add so much to the wardrobe budget.

Archived