Toni Braxton joins Atlantic

Sylph

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I do. LOL! I love looking trough artwork and photography for albums. Her album cover looks like they photoshopped it for 5 minutes and left it at that.

Given the first single, I'm leading towards no.

And she won't again, IMO. She's one of those artists that had her time in the 90's and it's over. I don't see her getting mainstream pop success again, she'll probably score minor R&B hits though. The album might debut within the top 10, but it won't have any longevity.

• Members

So Yesterday did very well on the R&B charts, so she could have a gold album. It's possible. She's aiming for a different market, not mainstream pop. About 14 tracks have leaked and this album is going to be mega hot. I can't wait. She's releasing a double A side next of Hands Tied and the uptempo Make My Heart which is a gay dream. She's already shot both videos.

I'm back on the Toni love train! I hope her record label promotes this right and she can do well. I'd love to see her live. Make My Heart won be over.

• Members

Made me think of This-

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

• Members

Sylph and others. Here are two leaked tracks I enjoy. My fave, Lookin At Me isn't on YouTube. If yall want the full pulse sessions let me know and I'll PM you a link.

New Single: Make My Heart

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcW6_x_-OZ4

Get Loose (not crazy and filthy and trashy like you'd expect from title

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkHwdQzwnjA

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

I'm actually surprised because I liked Yesterday and the video as well! :lol: Granted, it's not a masterpiece, but I don't think it was that bad. Why, I don't even have a problem with the album cover!!!

That Make My Heart video and song however.... yuck. Now that's bad!

• 1 month later...

Archived