AMC: Friday 11.6.09

• Members

Wedding Day.

Uh-oh... looks like MonGrief reverted back to her old "acting." Recast, hurry up!

Love Erica's hair and dress. Hate Erica.

Speaking of which...

Ryan's an ass.

Zach's a cretin.

Erica's an extraordinary case study in stunted development.

Of all the sweaters they had to give ghost Stuart, why did it have to be this ugly one with the stripes? I'm tired of seeing it. Seeing Stuart's traditional argyle for the last five months would've been more pleasing to my delicate pupils than this ugly sweater.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Gotcha. I'm kind of mad that I turned the TV off because now everyone is talking about Jay-Z's performance which I didn't know was going to happen. By the time I turned the TV back on, it was the tail end of OLTL.

SO how was Beth Ann Bonner's entrance?

• Members

It was good. Even though she's connected to the Fugitive Kaiden storyline, it's not what I had expected. I don't want to give it away for those who haven't seen it yet. It's still early. But she was decent. She's playing some kind of biker chick.

I saw the Jay-Z performance. :mellow: The only stuff of his I can remotely get into is "Can I Get A..." and "Jigga What"

Oh, and ABC News cut in for a special report as well, so it was just friggin' preemption city during AMC today. Good news is that it was a brief cut in and the episode will probably air in its entirety on SN.

Bad news is that if you saw any of the promos during the week... you know what the cliffhanger is.

• Members

Another continuity issue. How is it that we pick up with Zach still talking to the Feds in the church, when yesterday's episode had fast forwarded a day? Was he talking to the FBI for a full day straight?

It's as if this show is catering and writing to the casual viewers (< 3 days a week).

• Members

Anyone else find Stuart incredibly annoying today?

How can anyone not love the Lucretia scenes? She was a riot today!

I love when she said this to Annie "He loved what his other 9 brides wore"

Oh and she wanted to give Annie a tissue she had just used as something borrowed and a bottle of blue cheese salad dressing as something blue...LOL

• Members

BethAnn Boner :wub: She looks hot blonde, too bad she's stuck playing with Turner & Minshew. Speaking of, I really hope this Aidan lusting after Kendull business ends soon, because neither actor is selling it well IMO.

Just when I thought Ryass couldn't get any more obnoxious and annoying :rolleyes: The way he used Stuart to get to Adam was disgusting.

Oh and Zach is such a heartless bastard. Adam's laying there having a heart attack and the only thing he cares about is getting a damn confession. Douche. <_<

Maybe I missed something, but when did Adam find out about Scott & Annie? And is it just me or did the way they cut from that scene to the one with Liza & Adam feel rushed and poorly done?

• Members

He found out today. IA on Ryan, but then agian I hate everything Lavery

Did Ryan give Spike up for adoption? Kendall isnt raising him bc she's on the run and he took him from Zach. Even when we see Corrina with Emma, Spike is nowhere to be see. Ryan ONLY talks about Emma and we only see him with her. I cant even remember whe nteh last time he's mentioned Spike

Archived