AMC: Friday 11.6.09

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Bonner brought the interesting into this storyline... Tom Devane? Interesting... I still think Aiden has been pretty WTF for most of this year - from going pyscho after Greens died, to loving Annie and helping her, to hating Annie and framing her, to going MIA, to then wanting to take Kendall away from Zach sexually... I'm SO CONFUSED by Aiden!

Anyway - yes, I can't stand Zach or Ryan. I really am looking forward to a Zach-free AMC. If only Ryan would take a break too. And PLEASE write the other men differently from now on.

I too loved the Annie/Lucretia scenes! So funny that Annie resorted to forcing Lucretia being her maid of honor. I'll be ready when Annie finally forms a friednship with a real AMC woman though --- she needs it.

• Members

I think Annie, David and Madison should form a Bad Girls, Bad Boys Club. I think it's incredibly old fashioned and, these days, unbelievable that one person is hated equally by EVERYONE in the whole town. Especially for not really doing anything much worse than the "good guys" in town. It would be awesome to see, say, David and Annie catching up at the yacht club over drinks, filling each other in on their latest schemes.

• Members

Stuart wasn't acting like himself. There is no way he would point a gun at Adam and tell him he's going to hell!

I still miss Myra and Palmer's bickering.

I like Lucretia because she's bringing humor to an otherwise dire and annoying storyline. It would have been nice if TPTB had never shown her onscreen a la Phoebe's friend Juanita Ramsey, but I think the days of in-jokes are gone.

I might just be me, but so far I'm not impressed with Beth Ann Bomer's acting. I didn't believe for a minute that she was a tough biker chick.

ITA that Ryan & Zach are both douches!

JR told Adam that Scott and Annie were sleeping together in this episode. Scott denied having sex with her but admitted to a kiss.

That would be fantastic!

Archived