ATWT: November Discussion

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL....today seemed mostly like treading water...but tomorrow looks fanfrakkin'tastic!!

Nuke---no comment.

Lily et al---I almost managed to cheer Holden on...until the obligatory "if he hurts you, Lily, he'll answer to me" crap. GMAFB...Holden's the most p-whipped man on the planet. He keeps seeing these moments between Lily and Damian, keeps hearing her doubletalk him and refuse to take responaibility for her actions or see how HER indecision ruined her marriage long before he even was thought to be dead, and knowing all that, telling her EXACTLY what the problem IS---that she's a weak-willed, faithless WIMP who keeps flitting from man to man to "rescue her" anytime she has a hangnail---it's clear he'll absolve her of ALL blame the minute he finds out she was lied to by Damian.

I've decided I like Meggie squeezing Damian's nuts in a vise. It's campy, but it's better than anything MWil's done as a "good girl" to Paul's "bad boy".

And of course...I'm grateful this piss-poorly kept "secret" is hitting the fan. I swear, if Carly spent one more minute ignoring the two worst poker-faces in Oakdale, I was gonna hurl something through the television. I hope she rains down sh*t on both their asses.

• Members

I'm still watching today's show.

Seriously there is no story here. All Luke has to do is stand by his man like Tammy.....LMAO!

Eh...Holden's speech about not being the same fan in the barnyard was pure hogwash!

I'd love to squeeze Damian's nuts too....lol....Meg is definetly more interesting as a b i t c h.

Thank Gawd!...lol

• Members

OMG!! LMAO...great ending with Carly just barging in ...It was awesome...lol. And great previews with Janet and Carly. Hopefully Carly bitchslaps Janet....Nice to see Ben again too.

Back to Nuke....Ugh.....what a poorly contrived piece of garbage of a storyline.

• Members

I've just caught up on T-Th. Nice to see the Carly we know and love back! Carly storming in -- awesome! Paolo looks better than ever. I do love the Meg twist -- MW as a witch is fantastic. Plus I think MW & PS are a steaming couple. This could be fun. I just hope that the ratings go up this month. Fingers crossed.

• Members

I could just set Rosanna and Craig on fire and roll them down a steep f***ing hill for what they're doing to Carly. I hate the two of them together. This entire episode just gave me an eerie feeling of discomfort watching them *kanoodle* while Carly is totally clueless. Further, am *not* looking forward to what appears to be a carjack redux... :wacko: But MAN whatever--I am just happy to have some Carly Tenney back on my screen!

Mason vs Luke = intrigue! Their little *tiff* made me excited that someone is letting Luke know what time it is! I really fail to see what is so fascinating about Noah, but...I mean, I guess he could appeal to a *college professor.* I am also somewhat intrigued by this evil, shrewish Meg--but she's still fairly selfish and stupid, as usual. Only this time she's evil, pathetic, selfish, and stupid. So I see we're talking about Paolo shirtless...makes me wonder where Hunter is? I'd like a bit of eye candy to go with my coffee as well.

• Members

Actually was Carly totally clueless? The fact she abruptly barged back into the room angry as hell made me wonder if she knew the truth the entire time and was just in denial til the moment.

And why does Nuke Nation still even exist? Luke needs to find a new man in my opinion...

• Members

Any way you cut it, I was annoyed Carly was as clueless as she was for as long as she was (and it was less than an Oakdale day...LOL) I mean, Craig and Ro both looked like they were sucking lemons from the first minute they saw her. I mean, c'mon...Craig can barely touch her, never initiated a kiss, she finds a sexy nightie in her room and Ro stays out all night? Not to mention the strange conversation between Parker, Craig and Ro.

I always like to think my Carly's smarter than that. ;)

• Members

Sigh....too little Ben....WAY too much Janet. *eyeroll* Let's see...so, Jan's a whiney pathetic shell who's too torn up about losing "first love" Brad to make sure her husband Jack is okay, show any sympathy for her sister who was held at gunpoint by her "beloved" uncle, or feel any compassion for a dumped and freshly rehabbed Carly? NICE. Self-involved much?

Wow...ATWT is pulling out all the stops. Using Springsteen's "Philadelphia" must have cost a pretty penny.

I found the dialogue a little wanting in the Philly stuff, at least with BenFranklinwannabe....but DAYUM...Peter Parros is one fine lookin' hunk of man. And I appreciated the Ben/Jack scenes very much.

Welcome back Carly!! That's the tough, acid-tongued girl I can cheer for. "I gave up vodka, Craig, not my brain!" PRICELESS!! Sigh...utterly thrilled Carly gave it to them both right between the eyes. I always wish fights were bigger, or more nasty, but I got a feeling this feud is just beginning....:D

• Members

New poster :)

I see the show is already doing some rewrites. When did Janet know that Uncle Ralph was a "evil"? Wasn't she the one fawning all over him and using his influence to bully PEM over Lib's baby?? Now she acts like she knew along he was "evil" and capable of kidnapping and murder. If that is the case, what does that say about her? Teri gets on my last nerve but even she didn't deserve being blame for Ralph coming into town and ruining everyone's life.

I know JP/Janet said that tiic are pretty much giving her free reign over Janet's character, but she needs to reign it in a bit. So has quickly taken over the crown as Oakdale's Biggest Bitch in no time flat and that is not a good thing.

I like Dusty but what purpose does he serve?? I much rather him hanging out with Bonnie than wandering around town saving young chicks and dispensing advice like "Dr. Phil".

Carly was totally one fire today. Craig and Ro's sexual chemistry still remains zero. Carly should cut her losses and let these two bore each other to death.

Good to see Dr. Ben! However, Ben always hated Brad because of Camile, so it was a bit weird to see him act like he and Brad were friends.

• Members

*waves to new poster!*

Yeah...it was a lot weird of Ben to act like he and Bradley were best buds, trading stories while having fortuitously met in Philly sometime between Ben's Oakdale departure and Brad's arrival. It wasn't until I'd tried to recall any Oakdale Ben/Brad stuff that I remembered the Camille angle. But at least Jack remembered Ben used to be a neurosurgeon.

Archived