GH: Casting news?

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

They shouldn't have brought her back. If they did it should have been as Emily. They shouldn't have made Ethan into Luke's son. They shouldn't have had Tony Geary say anything to the press.

I do sort of feel for her in that Tyler Christopher, who has bombed yet another romantic pairing (I don't think he's ever had one good pairing in his entire run), isn't being fired.

• Members

I have to think that Nathan Parsons is gone. I feel bad for NL. Guza killed off Emily for no reason and then refused to bring her back as Emily.

Like MB, TC sucks a romantic leading man, but Guza persists on giving him love interest after love interest.

• Members

I actually do rather like Nathan Parsons, but I hate what they've done with Ethan. There was absolutely no reason to make him Luke's love child who he made while cheating on Laura. That poisons the character to me for good. Also, Parsons, while cute, is still very green, and what's more, Ethan has no real reason to exist anymore. He was only here to be the roguish manchild, "Faux-Jonathan Jackson" for Tony Geary's lascivious enjoyment. Now we have Jonathan Jackson back, making Ethan totally irrelevant. I expect him to soon suffer the fate of the original Kristina Cassadine. GH wastes so many talented young actors.

As for Rebecca, no surprise at all. Lame character, lame actress.

• Members

I actually preferred the Rebecca character as the angry gum smacking girl that came to town. Once they paired her with Nik, I no longer cared for her nor Natalia.

I hate, hate, hate Nathan (mumbles) Parsons and even hate looking at him all the more. Harsh? Hell yeah!

• Members

Same here. Emily was a huffy little hypocrite who slept around on her husband Zander and hooked up with the lead mobster... yet STILL ran around town giving people a finger-wagging lesson in morals. What an annoying little priss. At least Rebecca owned her actions.

• Members

Does look like NP is leaving. In SID, Guza says the Spencers take Ethan in and there is huuuge story involving the major players planned for him. He'll go eventually. TG can pimp NP all he wants, there is only so much airtime for the Spencers.

Archived