OLTL: Discussion for the week October 26

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

After they made the story into Rex and Shane writing Gigi off as a slut and a whore, I don't know how she can ever go near Rex again. He's just a disgusting person, selfish, stupid, generally weird, and he does whatever he wants because he knows he can blame her and she'll take it.

• Members

D'oh! The chemistry between Bo & Nora is... shocking. Talk about negative vibes.

I LOVED David & Destiny's scenes. Who wrote yesterday's dialogue? Every line out of their mouths was gold.

David: Coach! You know that's the second ugliest word in the English language, right behind 'motel'?

Destiny: That's all I could afford.

David:Broke into your piggy-bank, did you?

David:Must have opened that account when you were an embryo.

Destiny: It's just money.

David: :o I will wash that mouth out with soap!

Destiny: I have everything I need to leave the country.

David: You mean you have a fake passport, a suitcase full of cash and a long, blonde wig?

Destiny: Excuse me?!

David: Nevermind. Let's get this show on the road!

I'm LMAO at the idea of them flying to London together. No way would the airport people NOT find it suspect that a 14 year old girl and an unrelated 40-something guy were leaving the country together.

David & Dorian, and her little curtsy in her wedding dress. :wub:

• Members

Dorian did look beautiful in her wedding dress. The white does wonders for her, too often she's in such dark makeup, and her hair color looks too severe... really playing up the "witch" angle which doesn't do her any favors when her writing is particularly caricaturey.

Archived