OLTL: Discussion for the week October 26

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

To have abuse of women brought into this story at all is like the biggest elephant ever in a room, but I guess it makes sense. Tea does like this type of man. I just wonder why they didn't have him this way from the start. Instead, some viewers actually liked him and now, we get scary music as he goes all Super Punch Out.

The sad thing is even now that he's a violent scary guy he's still more likeable than Lowry was on AMC.

• Members

Okay, I must have missed something. Ross abuses women? Since when? He hit Eli today, but he seemed desperate.

I loved Destiny and David's interaction and then heading off to rescue Matthew. Poor Destiny. Matthew is smitten with Danielle.

The Hallowen competition was pathetic. I will never get over how Todd a rapist is casually socializing with children and out in society.

• Members

The way they burn through new characters they just invite people not to care. There's so much they can do with Sky.

Meanwhile the dead weight on the show never goes anywhere.

I don't even get the point of Ford. Wow, he can take his shirt off and throw water on himself.

• Members

There is but once Rex/Gigi reunite what is there for Sky?

Rachel is with Greg,

, Starr is with Cole, Stacy will be busy with Kish & Rex/Gigi.

Unless they keep the character as a talk to there won't be much for him to do.

*cough*Todd*cough*

Ford has promise but even on OLTL good guys have a short shelf life.

Look at Ray, Nash & Jared.

It's a wonder Charlie, Cris, Markko & Brody are still around.

• Members

*Snicker*

As if...

Those two are examples of dead wood being [rightfully] chucked.

(And it took forever for them to finally do away with Assholio. That sanctimonious, browbeating, hypocritical hissing inner tube should have been ditched seven or eight years sooner.)

• Members

Anyone notice Blair's badonk?

I'm often annoyed by Rex's, Gigi's, and even Schuy's neuroses, but I think that they along with Shane can be fun, they remind me of dysfuntional young families I know IRL.

As for Ford, I smell a Marc Menard. I'm sorry, but I don't see WHAT he has to offer the show besides looks. I don't think he was at all impressive as an actor, and if he's going to be mixing it up with Langston vs. Marco, boring. He seems too old for her anyway, he seems like Stacy and Kim's age, younger than the Rex/Gigi set. He would have been good as Nash's little brother though, based solely on physicality.

Archived