DAYS: Spoilers for first week in January...

KLN

• Members

Dr. Lois Banks stalks Marlena with murderous intent. Alex escapes from behind bars to save the woman he loves. Unfortunately, Alex ends up in critical condition after John guns him down. Marlena comforts Belle as the vigil for baby Claire's health continues. When Hope goes to check on little Zack at the neighbor's house, she walks in on something shocking. Jealous Sami eavesdrops on Carrie's conversation with Austin. Chelsea calls Bo for help after yet another automotive mishap.

-----------------------------------

Hmmm, could Dr. Lois Banks be, by chance... Kristen?

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

ZZZ

DR. banks is probably the women John finds from Marlena's past who tells him alex was abusing Marlena.

everything sounds boring,except the Hope spoiler.I hope it something major and not a "Zack! OMG!"..."I told you you are not supposed to eat anything 'till dinner!" scene

• Members

The fact that her name is Dr. Lois Banks (emphasis on the Dr.) has me thinking she's a colleague of Alex and Marlena's. If it's Kristen, I would hope they would have landed an amazingly popular and talented actress! The fact that we haven't heard anything has me hoping it isn't Kristen!

Byebye, Zach!

• Members

OMG!! This sounds great. The Alex/John/Marlena stuff sounds really good-not as good as what is in my blog but still good. I don't think the Lois person is Kristen because I read that they casted someone already and it doesn't sound like it could be Kristen but I would love that.

I agree bye bye Zach-I get the feeling Zach somehow left the neigbor's house and that is what Hope is shocked about and Chelsea probably hit him in the driveway or in the road when he wandered out. Then she will call Bo and beg him to help her and cover it up.

:lol: Sami is eavesdropping again on Carrie and Austin again. Shades of the 90's guys-I am so loving this!!!!

• Members

OMG so agree-I am doing the same in my blog even though I recasted her.

Hmm in that case I hope se can act or I hope someone is under the mask and that someone is either a named actor or maybe *crossing fingers* somehow Eileen.

She must pay-I want Hope to lay the smack down on her and Bo. As for Marlena, she is in danger so much I am used to it :lol: . It will be fun if its Kristen though.

Archived