Great Women of Soaps

• Members

I am not sure if she has been mentioned, and am too lazy to check, but Jennifer Horton deserves a mention here. From teenager, to lover, to mother she has been great to watch evolve. Plus, even when given shitty stuff Melissa Reeves just delivers and sells it. (I also liked recastedJenn, but most did not and i understand why)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The three of them look very well-preserved. I used to like the George & Alana show. I believe George lived in Sierra Towers at the time, he would mention his apartment and I think I read somewhere later that he'd lived there.

• Members

George certainly did live in Sierra Towers. He now lives in a similarly luxe full service building on the Wilshire Corridor. He also has a condo in Palm Beach.

I've always liked Alana Stewart, she would have been brilliant on a soap like Capitol or Search for Tomorrow. An 80s daytime soap would have fit her like a glove.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

That's one of my favorite Alexis wigs. I guess she probably wears it quite a bit but I haven't seen it in anything since her Dynasty run.

(Now watch me find out she never wore hair like that in Dynasty...)

• Members

Well, I think possibly she wears the wig so she doesn't have to color her hair as often. Otherwise she would probably have to get it dyed constantly to keep the gray roots in check. At least, I always figure that's why some stars over 50 wear wigs. I never would have even known she wore wigs if I didn't come to this site. Same with LAD. I never would have thought about it. I think they both look like it's their real hair, unless you are wise to these things.

• 1 month later...

Archived