OLTL: Discussion for the week October 5

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I know, really??!! That just doesn't make any sense. What is really the big deal. How many times has he been married and divorced since Tea was left on the island with Ross? It just feels forced to me.

Loved so much of yesterday's show though. Loved David's line about losing the help in the recession!

I'm interested in seeing what Jarad really is up to.

• Members

That's just how Todd is with women now. It's not even about Todd so much as it's about someone's, perhaps Frons, and his idea of a leading man. This is how Rex acts too.

The feminist website Jezebel had a soap clip up yesterday of Gigi and all her mugging and bugging over the movie, and the responses fell along the lines of, "Look at that bad acting." I'm glad that Farah Fath is continuing to win new fans for the show...

• Members

I have a surprise for all my fellow OLTL fans later this afternoon....

nothing earth shattering...just new info. on someone we already knew was coming back, and some upcoming appearances of some minor, yet important lesser characters. Interesting stuff I must say. ;)

• Members

Totally enjoyed the shot today. I don't think there was one part that I wanted to turn the channel on, it was all good. I am so curious as to what Amelia and Nick are up to, and I love that David knows she is up to something.

Poor Jared. He knows he is being framed and doesn't have a clue as to who it is and why they are doing this to him.

• Members

How hilarious was Natalie being Todd's cheerleader? I'm glad she still loves him after he let Tess keep her prisoner for months and for all he knew, Tess could have killed her.

Viki must teach her daughters the same Enabling 101 classes she so excels in.

Archived